Introduction

Here all of the one-shots will be listed with a short synopsis, in case you want to skip some you're not really interested in. The list will be updated as a new chapter will come in.

Wet - Brett and Eddy have a small argument over kisses.

Fingers - A couple of talks Brett and Eddy share while thinking about their future.

Welcome home, Brett - Eddy returns home to find Brett accusing him of cheating. He really doesn't remember ever betraying his boyfriend but, the problem is, the evidence clearly speaks against him. Some unimportant OC appear.

Fight - a very short story about a similarly short fight. Inspired by a scene from the movie P. S. I love you.

People don't change - Eddy and Brett are co-workers. That's a fact. Brett became rich thanks to his successful company. That's also a fact. Eddy has hopelessly loved Brett for the longest time. That's a very unfortunate fact. Because Eddy knows, deep down, that for Brett it was always just a game.

I'm sorry I slept with your son, or a story about Brett and two crying women - Brett and Eddy decide to finally tell their parents about their relationship.

Mr. Handsome - Brett wonders why Eddy would want to be with him, which leads to a discussion about Eddy's looks.

Darker eyes - short, angsty story, in which Brett contemplates different kinds of love.

Eddy's journal - comedy; Eddy writes down in his journal all his frustrations about his boyfriend Brett and his love of dogs.

The price of loving - a bit angsty; Brett is happy that he and Eddy can finally be officially together. Or so he thought.

My Favourite Teacher - T/W: inappropriate relationship; Brett is a music teacher and is generally well-liked by students. But one student, Eddy Chen, skips his classes a lot. Brett decides to talk to him to see what's up but it doesn't go exactly as planned.

Sleep! - a short story about Brett working late and Eddy trying his best to make him go to bed.

Anywhere you want, my hero - another short story in which Brett gets asked by his boyfriend, Eddy, to get rid of an insect. What could possibly go wrong?

No regrets #1 & No regrets #2 - semi-NSFW (no graphic details, just stuff implied), Eddy misses Brett too much for their own good. A phonecall with its consequences.