Chap 7

*time skip to senior year*

Emiliano's POV~

This time we were at another party at Devin's house, another friend of ours, this party was a lot smaller as it was just friends of his. We were just playing games like beer pong and card games and such. Eventually someone suggested we play spin the bottle. We all agreed and sat in a circle. I was sitting next to Dakota and we both had a beer. We all took turns saying a dare and then spinning the bottle. "Whoever this lands on has to take off their shirt." Said Brittany as she spun the bottle. The bottle landed on me and a few cheers or ooo's were heard and I laughed as I began to take off my shirt. Once it was off I noticed Dakota looking at me but he looked away pretty quickly and just took a drink from his beer. 

Eventually it was my turn, "Whoever this lands on has to kiss the person to their right." I said as I spun it. It spun for a bit before slowly landing on Dakota. I was irritated until I realized I was the person on his right. I blushed when he turned to look at me. He was red all the way to his ears. "Damn, that backfired huh? Haha." I laughed nervously. "Well are you gonna do it?" Devin asked smirking. I looked at Dakota and he asked "Is that okay with you?" "uh yeah, that's fine." I said nervously as I placed my hand on his neck. Oh my god. His lips met mine and he placed his hand on my cheek and deepened the kiss. Once we pulled away people were whooping and we were both blushing bright red. I took a drink of my beer and we both laughed.