Chap 10 *Mature

Emiliano's POV~ *Mature warning*

Over the next few weeks I began distancing myself from Dakota, not going to his house, avoiding him at school, going to parties alone and if he was there I avoided him. Here I am at another party by myself drinking alone. "You looking for someone?" a girl was next to me. "You talkin to me?" I asked coldly. She was pretty, She had long brown hair and blue eyes. "Yeah I'm talking to you." she jabbed me in the arm before taking a drink. "You look lonely... I can fix that." She moved to touch my chest and looked at me expectantly. I stared at her before leaning in, "Where to?" I smirked down at her. "Mmm, that's what I like to hear." she grabbed my arm and led me to an unoccupied room before locking the door and turning to push me onto the bed. She brushed her hair back and got on her knees in front of me. "What's your name sweetheart?" she said unzipping my jeans. "Emiliano... You?" She kissed me over my boxers. "Whatever you want to call me is fine." She pulled my boxers back and my dick sprung free. She started stroking me. "Unfair, I told you mine." I said while brushing her hair back. "If you must know, It's Julia." She smiled before kissing my tip. I groaned and leaned my head back. Not long after, she placed my cock in her mouth and began bobbing up and down my length. I gently tugged her hair and groaned. "Hold on, stop." I said panting. 

She pulled off and stood up, taking off her shirt. "You a virgin?" she asked raising her eyebrow. "Yeah, is that okay? Can we continue?" I asked grabbing her waist and pulling her closer before kissing her neck. "mm, I'll make an exception for you." she pulled off my shirt and pushed me back onto the bed before straddling me. I lifted her skirt and pulled off her underwear. I started fingering her and kissing her neck and chest. "haha I appreciate the enthusiasm." she was breathing heavily in my ear. "Hold on." she got up and grabbed her bag where she pulled out a condom. She opened it, walked over to me and rolled it onto me.  I moved back onto the bed and laid down. She straddled me once more and lined me up with her entrance before slowly lowering herself onto me. I grabbed her hips and started moving from under her. "Someone's excited, haha." she panted. She began rocking her hips on me and I leaned my head back. I closed my eyes and imagined Dakota. I felt the guilt pang in my chest but ignored it. I came shortly after, I didn't last long probably because it was my first time. She pulled off me and took off the condom before throwing it away. "Hold on, you didn't cum." I grabbed her wrist as she started getting up. "I didn't expect to, mister first timer." She smirked. I pulled her back onto the bed and got on my knees between her legs. I did my best with my tounge. Hoping the enthusiasm would make up for the lack of skill. It took a while but she eventually came. When I pulled back there was a string of saliva or juices between my mouth and her. I wiped off my mouth with the back of my hand and looked up at her. "Thanks for that." she laughed still panting. I grabbed her clothes and handed them to her without a word before putting mine back on and leaving. I closed the door behind me and left. After that I was definitely sober so I went home.