Chap 8 *Mature

Dakota's POV~

That night when we got home after the party we were incredibly awkward with each other. I know I shouldn't be letting it get to me but for some reason I couldn't stop thinking about it. I have kissed girls before but never a guy so maybe that was why. He's a good kisser. The kiss felt really good. I should not be thinking about this. I'm just going to bed and hopefully I'll forget about it.

Emiliano's POV~ *mature*

I'm freaking the fuck out. I can't believe we kissed. Dakota's being uncharacteristically quiet and I'm worried he's going to hate me. Did he notice how much I liked it? What if he stops being my friend because he thinks I'm a homo? God. Just thinking about the kiss is making me excited. "Is everything okay?" A voice broke me out of my thoughts. Dakota. "Oh yeah, sorry." I answered. "If this is about earlier, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable." He said. "Ah, no it's not you at all, I've just got stuff on my mind." I said, hoping he didn't notice my excitement. He didn't seem to buy it but he let it go. "I gotta take a shower, I'll be back." I announced while standing and putting my hands in my pockets to cover myself, hoping it was inconspicuous. I'm getting excited way too easily. Probably because I haven't had time to jerk off because I'm always with Dakota. I had to wonder if he was experiencing anything similar to me but I soon brushed that thought off. 

I walked to the bathroom, turned on the shower and took off my clothes. I stood under the hot stream of water trying to ignore the thoughts in my head. Ugh. It wouldn't hurt to do it really quick right? I pressed my forehead against the wall as I stared down at my erect cock. I wrapped my hand around my dick and closed my eyes. I remembered how good the kiss was. I imagined Dakota there. Kneeling in front of me, his soft lips around my dick, I pictured my own hands running through his beautiful brown curls. I came and shame swallowed me. I shouldn't be thinking of him this way. He's my best friend and a man on top of that. What's wrong with me. Once I got back to the room he was already asleep. I settled down next to him and felt the guilt creeping up my spine. I shouldn't even be near him, I'm disgusting. I clutched my chest feeling the ache of the guilt and fell asleep.