Changing relation

Preeta looks so lost now. She don't know what to do. Kavya is right. Where is his respect to her?

Arjun: Kavya what is this behaviour. We only met few days ago. Then.

Kavya: i am sorry. But i can't forget my Dadda who look after me for 6 years WITHOUT YOUR HELP.

That made Preeta frozen. How can she forget all that. All that Rishab does to her in these 6 years. How can she.

Kavya got down from her dada nd proceed to her room. But stopped when her mother moved towards the media joining the hands.

Preeta: i am sorry. There is no marriage.

Everyone become shocked. Arjun stumbles. Rishab looks on.

Rishab don't let go who you loves. Only some can get their first Love. Dont let go.

Pragya's voice rang in his ears.

Arjun: Preeta.

Preeta: i am sorry maa papa Arjun. I can't do it. My daughter means my world to me. If she is not happy i can't do it.

Arjun: but baby doll u..lo..ves mee

Preeta: i love my daughter. Plz Arjun try to understand.

Kavya smiles. Plan 1 successful.

Kavya baby plz do reunite your parents. U know how dumb your parents are. Only you can do something.

Her massi is indeed intelligent. She happily climb the stairs excited to call her massi and to tell her the good news.

Arjun wipe the tears.

Arjun: okeyy...i will wait. I can..hmm

He says to her but more to him.

Rakhi: Arjun go and rest.

Preeta: no maa. Hm...he can got to his home. I don't want Kavya to become uncomfortable.

Krithika: She is right. Karan bhai can go home.

Arjun nodded dejected. He looks at Rishab who also looks at him a small smirk forming his lips. Arjun fist his hand and goes in anger.

Preeta looks at every one and then at Rishab. She smiles at him. A smile which almost reached her eyes. Her eyes twinkles. It shines brightly. Rishab's heart did a flip.

Preeta: For the first time i feels i did right.

Preeta lays in her bed. She thinks about how Rishab looks at her painfully.

Rishab: hmm Preetaji.

Preeta turns back to see A nervous Rishab standing there.

Preeta: yes Rishab ji

Rishab: Preeta ji hm.. i... I love you Preeta ji. I really do. How and when i don't know. U don't need to say something because i know you don't loves me. U loves my brother. It's okey.

Preeta become shocked. She did have an idea that Rishab ji falls for her. But she can't forget Karan. Can she.

Preeta: i am sorry.

Rishab: it's okey. I only need to confess to you so that i can lift this weight from my heart. I can console myself saying that i told you.

The confession he did years ago. It was beautiful. She doesn't realise it until now. It is beautiful and peacefull. No filters no cringey dialogues.

Preeta smiles. She don't know what is happening to her. But lately she is smiling a lot thinking about Rishab.

Preeta: huh...what are you doing to me Rishab. Wait. When did i start to call me Rishab.

You can call me that.

Preeta stood up straight hearing the voice. She looks at the door to see Rishab standing with arms crossed.

Preeta: hmm

Rishab: you can call me Rishab. We are friends after all.

Preeta: and you can call me Preeta.

Rishab: what about Pree

Preeta: great. Di also calls me that.

He chuckles.

Rishab: okey. Well you should manofy your daughter now. Don't you think so.

Preeta: yaa. Making up my drama queen. I mean our.

Rishab looks shocked for a moment.

Preeta: what didn't you hear what she told Arjun. 'I can't forget my dada'

She said mimicking her. Rishab smiles at her cute face.

Preeta: now lets go i am hungry.

She drags Rishab downstairs. He only laughs.

Downstairs, she stopped when she saw Arjun. Rishab also stops. Every one looks at them. They noticed how their happy face becomes emotionless in seconds.

They both come down. Arjun ignores the jealousy as he sees their hands.

Arjun: Good morning Preeta.

She smiles simply and sat down near Kavya. Kavya quickly pulls Rishab to her other side.

Preeta: don't tell me you are still angry.

Kavya: Why not?

Preeta: huh. Where are your sassiness coming from?

Shrishti: ofc me.

She said flipping her hairs.

Kavya: Masi has sassiness unlike my mother.

Rishab: Forget it Kavu. Your mumma is shy. Right Pree?

Preeta throw him a betrayed looked.

Preeta: Rishab...

She whined.

Rishab: sorry, princess first.

Kavya sticked her tongue out teasing the latter more.

All others looks at the exchange in shock and in awe.

All looked so cute. They are shocked hearing Rishab and Pree.

Arjun(mind): Why is he calling Preeta as 'pree'. She is Preeta. And Preeta she only calls him Rishabji but now. What is changing between them?

##

Vote and Comment