Agreement

Rishab sits in one corner of his room. Darkness is all around. But he didn't care for that and let his tears fall. He was right. Letting that years of pain surely felt so good to his heart. He felt so good. Fresh and good.

Preeta came inside the room and sits at his side silently. Rishab who felt her presence hugged her gently. Preeta hugged him back pulling him more closer. Rishab pulled her too making her sit in his lap. He put his head on her chest hearing her heartbeat.

Preeta: You fine Rishab?

Rishab: no

He said weekly. Preeta just patted his back. Years being with him, he understood how Rishab consoled her. He would sit with her and let the silence speak. That truly did wonders.

Kavya's room

Shrishti, Sameer and Kavya sat infront of Shrishti's phone looking at Pragya's face in the video call. Pragya is in a daze.

Shrishti: Di

Pragya looks at her.

Shrishti: if you are thinking you were not there with us when we needed then you already apologize for that di.

Kavya: yes masi and i forgive you for that.

Pragya: oh really.

Kavya nodded like a matter-of-fact.

Pragya looks at Sameer.

Pragya: you feel guilty.

Sameer: hmm. But i apologise 6 years before only. He did forgive me but still i felt...

Pragya: it's okey. It happens. But don't hang on to the guilt because it can destroy a person.

Sameer: i won't di

Pragya: hmm...so i wanted to say is that...Sam do you have any problem to leave Luthra house.

Sameer: leave luthra house means

Pragya: like... (She paused) not Meeting them at all.

Shrishmeer looks shocked at first. But soon they look thoughtful.

Kavya: i can

The trio looks at her.

Kavya: i can leave from here with my mumma and dadda.

Pragya chuckles. Shrishmeer look shocked.

Pragya: don't get so shocked. She has attitude and sassiness for sure.

Sameer: but why you asked that di.

Pragya: i want Pree and Shri to leave away from them. Pree and Shri will agree but i don't know about the boys. You and Rishab.

Sameer: you trust me

Pragya: i do. I know how you stand up for her. Detached all the negative things in your life and started the business on your own so that you can leave this family with Shri.

Shrishti looks at Sameer surprised. Pragya who saw the gaze gave a boring look.

Pragya: oh please don't tell me that you didn't told her.

Sameer looks at Pragya and says a small 'i didn't'.

Shrishti: Sammy you...

Sameer: Shrish look. I love you okey. I can't stand how this family look down on you. So i started this 3 years ago. It is not so successful but still we can live from that.

Shrishti looks at him with tears. She hugged him.

Shrishti: oh sammy

She cried in his arms. Sameer and has tears but still smiled and hugged her.