Letting it out

Rishab is in the room looking at a sleeping Preeta.

Small hairs are falling on her forehead covering half of her eyes. Even though her eyes are closed, he can still find her eyes pretty. Her cute little nose is little pink due to the cold. Her chubby cheeks is red. Her lips are parted due to the heavy sleep she is in. She looks so eternal in his eyes.

Rishab chuckles seeing her. He knows how hard he is falling for her. Deep and deep. Well can't blame him. She is such a sweetheart.

A knock disturbs his staring section. Rishab sighs and opens the door. It was Arjun.

Arjun looks at Rishab then at Preeta who is fast asleep on the bed hugging a pillow.

Arjun: she slept.

Rishab hummed.

Arjun: can we talk.

Rishab looks at Arjun carefully. Rishab once knows THE KARAN LUTHRA who was cute, handsome and a great gentleman. But time passes that Karan Luthra changed. Why and how nobody knows.

Now this Arjun Sooryavanshi aka Karan Luthra is different. He becomes selfish, careless, and is not caring for others. This isn't the Karan, Rishab loved.

Rishab sees a sincere and genuine look on his face which he missed after Preeta's entry.

Rishab sighs and looks at Preeta once. He checked if she is tucked up and then closes the door and told Arjun to follow him.

Arjun who see this all wonders how close they are.

Rishab and Arjun enters the room and sits on sofa. Arjun seems nervous for some reason. But Rishab is calm.

Rishab: what do you want to talk?

Arjun: i.... I wanted to ask...if you...hmm

Rishab: tell me Arjun what is it?

Arjun: did you ever cheat on me?

Rishab raise his eyebrows. He chuckles slowly.

Rishab: you think i will.

Arjun: just answer in yes or no Rishab.

Rishab: you answer me Arjun. You think i will cheat on you. You out if all people.

Arjun: i don't know.

Rishab shake his head. His heart feeling heavy all of a sudden.

Rishab: you don't know. You don't know that if i cheat on you or not. Me your biological brother, who take care of you and loved you more than me. Who sacrificed my dream so that you can have yours. Me who was neglected and crushed by my own family still loved you like my own. MEEE

Rishab voices become high pitch at last. The weight of his heart is so heavy that he felt like he is tired. Saying these and getting all those feeling out is making his heart less heavy.

Arjun who listens to everything felt so stupid for the first time. He should have trusted him. He is his brother. He won't do that.

Rishab: wait. Why did you ask me this?

Arjun: Nidhi and Anjali...today...sent me how... Natasha and Rony disguised as you and Preeta come and.....
pushed me in water.

Rishab felt stupid. For once he thought he asked him not because he saw some proof.

Rishab: wow so you asked me after you got the proof.

Arjun: NOOO i wanted to ask before that only.

He started with a shout voice but ended up like a whisper. Arjun look down on his lap feeling ahamed to even look into his brother's eyes.