Epilogue

One year later

Preeta comes to the gym room with a naughty smile.

It's been one year since it's all ended. In the one year Rishpree attended the therapy and now they finally stopped it.

The therapist suggested that they can now stop coming to her and can move forward in their life.

Since then Preeta becomes extra naughty. Rishab have a hard time to control her as she becomes naughty when he is busy. Like when he is working, or in a meeting, or maybe playing with baby Shruti and Baby Shravan who is four months now.

Now he is in the gym doing his daily work out when his wife come to him amd sit on his back.

Preeta: Hi

She give a flirtatious smile to him. Rishab sighs. Even though he gets annoyed but deep inside his heart he enjoys her attempts. He have a hard time to control when she behaves like that. Well can't blame him, he loves her for years now.

Rishab: Preeta

Preeta: yaa

She blinked repeatedly with a cute face.

Rishab: you are making me hard

Preeta: am i?

Rishab: Yes. Let's go

Rishab in a giff pick her up and put her on his shoulder. Preeta yelps hitting his back.

Preeta: NOO, NOT NOW. Aahh you stink Rish..

Rishab: You are the one who seduced me. So now lets make love.

Preeta: Rishabbb

Rishab hugs her tightly afraid to make her fall. He then throws her on the bed and get on the top of her. Preeta giggles as he started to tickle and kisses her neck.

~

After their long laughing section Rishab lay besides Preeta who is disgusted because he is laying with sweat but also enjoying his warmth.

Rishab: Pree

Preeta: hmm

Rishab: you know why i am not initiated it yet.

Preeta: i know. You already talked about it. I am just teasing.

Rishab: i just wanted to make clear.

Preeta smiles and rubs his chest.

Preeta: So ready now.

Rishab smiles wickedly and started kissing. Preeta moans in his mouth suddenly overwhelmed. Rishab smile between their lips.

~

One year later

Preeta: Shit.

Preeta is walking back nd fourth in her room feeling nervous. She then frozen suddenly feeling so lost. She looks at her hand.

She looks again to the thing in her hand hving two lines.

She is

Pregnant.

She felt as if she is over the moon. She is pregnant. With her Rishab's child. Kavya got another younger sibling. She is...again a mother.

She keep her hand on her stomach.

Preeta: We have to surprise Dada, right?

Preeta took her bag and phone and goes out. She secretly meets on of her friend to confirm if she is really pregnant and turns out positive.