Their life from now on 2

Bani Luthra aka Dadi

Bani isn't selfish or mean like Kareena. But she is surely ignorant nd partial.

In her eyes, Karan was the perfect one. He is handsome, extrovert, sweet and gentle. She truly did adore him.

She loves Rishab too but being the eldest she always give him responsibility while Karan being youngest she loved him way too much. In this process she did forget Rishab.

Being eldest or youngest, children crave to have thier families love.

She hurts Rishab. Terribly. Knowingly or unknowingly she did many mistakes that hurts Rishab. Mistakes that he will never forget.

Bani did supported Karan blindly. She had this belief that what Karan is doing is right until someone pointed it out.

Bani after leaving Luthra House goes to her own house. But there she did have a biggest realisation of her life.

Het mother, pointed out what is actually happening in the house. Bani being the eldest only listen or just watches what is happening instead of doing any action or stopping wrong.

Bani felt terrible. But as always she is late. She is late to realise what she did, she is late to apologise.

Rishpree just stare at her when she apologize. They left without a word.

Their face will always hunt her until her death.

Sameer broke down for all these years as he is also treated like a adoptive son or a orphan.

Bani realised she did way too many mistake to get their forgiveness.

Her constant stress lead her to die out if heart attack.

Before dying she left her some properties to Rishab and Sameer equally.

What she didn't know is that they still visit her grave crying for losing their precious dadi, EVEN IF SHE HURT THEM.

Mahesh Luthra

Mahesh was quite happy at the thought of helping his son and daughter.

His health kept deteriorating but he is stress free.

He apologized to Rishab and Preeta maybe for 2-3 hours. He cried, begged, for their mercy. Rishpree's favourite Papa was crying so they forgive him.

Mahesh was not partial compared to others. But he also did something to hurt them. But not like others.

His medicines and other hospital bills were paid by Rishab.

After opening a hospital, Preeta transferred him to her hospital.

Mahesh felt like he is in his final stage. He divided whatever he had to Rishab, Sameer and Karan.

He made Karan promise that he will take care of Rakhi and Kareena which he did until their death.

He soon bid his goodbye to all leaving them in tears.

RAKHI LUTHRA

Rakhi was happy with the child. The baby Payal was so cute nd a good kid.

Even though Priya is behaving coldly at her still, she loves to visit baby Payal.

Baby Payal was such a cutie to ignore.

Rakhi but then felt so terrible. Her mother in law died, husband died. She was left alone. All she wanted was to follow them.

But to her surprise, Karan and Kareena were so supportive that she felt so bad thinking like that.

They supported her, made her happy. Rishab too from time to time visited her.

Karan's change made Rakhi for the first time felt like being a proud mother. And ofc she is proud because of Rishab too.

Kareena become a sister to her. Her sons were more like friends to her that she can share her sorrows nd miseries.

She slowly realised were she went wrong. She repented, begged and cried. Infront of Rishpree, Karan, and her favourite kanha ji.

Soon baby Payal started to call her nana (short of nanny by baby Payal) making her happy. Priya and Kabir too warm up to her.

She felt guilty, sad, regret but baby Payal make her so good.