DRAMA 1

Kritika is in her room in Luthra mansion when Heer comes to her nd back hugged her. Kritika become startled but soon relaxed to her touch. Heer grins and kisses her cheek.

Kritika grins back.

Heer: what were you thinking?

Kritika: About you.

Heer: about me (pointing to herself)

Kritika nodded

Kritika: I realised getting one engagement and then one wedding, my life have been a joke. The taunts from the relatives and disappointment in mumma was enough that....i feels so depressed. Rishab bhaiyya saw the signs and tell me to go and see a therapist. And....it was the best decision. I am fine mentally and i got you.

Heer smiles fondly at her.

Heer too was visiting that therapist just for some friendly time when she felt herself getting pulled by a beauty that come to the session. She took all her might to get into the latter's heart only to learn how heartbroken she is.

They become friends. Later Heer felt herself falling in love with her deeply. But knowing her past she waited. Waited for long making her think that it is all one sided.

She was about to give up, when her brother encouraged her. Kritika believed to be straight in her entire life. It isn't easy to accept being bisexual. It took a long ride for Heer so it will take some time for Kritika too.

What will the society thinks?

What will her mother thinks?

What will her brothers and others thinks?

What about children?

Can she love Heer all life?

Can she make her happy?

And importantly is she really in love?

All those questions was there. The insecurities and doubt was long there. Even when they started dating, her insecurities were there.

But Heer was patient. She deals with all her insecurities and doubts. She put a really hard afford for their relationship.

First she helped Kritika to complete the therapy. There will be one time where these patients need someone to relay on. Heer was there for her.

Second, she gets into her heart making her believe in love again. Most importantly, loving herself. Kritika had low self confidence and also she doesn't even love herself. So Heer took her time and make her love herself.

Third, she introduced to LGBTQ community. Kritika warm up faster that Heer thought which was a good news.

Fourth, she give hints to Kritika that she loves her. She was super happy when she got hints back.

Fifth, she took her to meet her family. Kritika felt good as her family was warm and sweet. Heer's family got what She is trying to do. So they welcomed Kritika more like their own daughter.

Finally, she confessed. It wasn't one sided anymore. Kritika too falls in love. No more doubt and insecurities.

To hell with the society.

That was what Kritika said.

All this time it was Heer who took their relationship forward. Kritika simply have to love her.

Now they are happily in love for 4 years.

They did have their struggles, their problems, their fight... But they did overcome it all. Being in this type of relation is not easy.