Mind games

⚠️ No proof read

Rishab and Preeta keep all the bags in the living room. Kavya sat on the table observing how everyone has sad expression expect her biological father who is quite fuming in anger. Kavya rolled her eyes.

Just then Nidhi's phone rang. She picks it up and gets shocked soon.

Nidhi: what...how is that possible....okey..hm...take care of it..

Nidhi cuts the call and sits with a thud.

Anjali: what is it di

Nidhi: Soorya enterprises investors suddenly withdraw their money and investment making the company bankrupt.

Arjun S: What? But how is that possible?

Nidhi: i don't know

Mahesh: they never does this unless someone told them to do so.

Suddenly Arjun S phone ring. He picks it up and fumes in anger.

Arjun S puts in speaker.

Person: Hello

Arjun S: Hello Arjun Khurrana

Hearing the name the two couples along with Kritika and Kavya looks surprised.

Arjun K: well how is the surprise.

Arjun S: what do you want Khurrana. I know i am your number one business enemy tell me.

Arjun K: Nothing just sign some papers.

Arjun S: What papers? How will i know that you are not tricking me?

Arjun K: well then choose, the company because of which you live for or that papers.

Arjun gulps the lump in his throat.

Arjun Khurrana is known for mind manipulation. He will do want he wants by making other agree with his mind games.

If Arjun K had asked him to sign those papers that means that is important.

Arjun s: i won't do it.

Arjun K: Fine say goodbye to your company.

Nidhi: nooo wait.

Arjun K: yes.

Nidhi: what papers are those?

Arjun K: Custody papers of Kavya Luthra to Rishab and Preeta Luthra.

Luthra's along with the said people are shocked.

Arjun S: i knew it. This Rishab never let me in peace.

Arjun K: oh please. He doesn't even know it. Just fulfilling a challenging raised by Rishab.

Rishab: Youuu. I just said like that

Arjun K: so you don't want her custody.

Rishab: i want it. And i already have it moron

Arjun K: I know bastard. But you know as long as her biological father doesn't sign any papers he still will have right.

Preeta: i think jeez is right

Arjun k: Kavi you need Arjun or Rishab

Rishab shook his head in annoyance. He is clearly teasing Arjun/Karan. Others who knows him bit back a laugh.

Kavya: i want Rishab dada

Arjun k: see. So Arjun Sooryavanshi. Tell me your decision in five minutes. Otherwise tell tata bye bye to your company. And Miss Nidhi tell him to chose wisely because it's not even his company. It's your dead finance's company.

Saying this he cuts the call. Arjun S in anger smashed the phone on the floor.

Arjun: How dare he put his head in my family matter.

Preeta: First, he did dare Because he is my jeez second this isn't your family.

Nidhi: Arjun please sign those papers.

Arjun: no i won't. I will lose my child.

Anjali: she isn't your child in the first place.

Arjun: Anjali please

Nidhi: Arjun, You know how much that company is important to me. Please Arjun.

Arjun: Noo

Nidhi cries, frustrated. She really can't loose that company. It's her dead fiance's dream.

Luthra's along with others looks on. Luthra's tries to convince Nidhi and Anjali to let go but the duo convince otherwise.

Nidhi wipes her tears.

Nidhi: Fine. I am removing you as the owner.

Arjun and others become shocked.

Arjun: Ni..dhi

Nidhi: Anjali call the lawyer and transfer the company to my name.

Arjun: Noo wait. That...

Nidhi: Do it.

Anjali looks at Arjun S then calls the lawyer. Arjun S try to convince Nidhi but she kept mum.

Anjali: it's done

Nidhi: Great. Lets leave. And call Arjun Khurrana and say that it is done.

Anjali: yes

Arjun S: wait, what done?

Nidhi: Arjun K called us yesterday saying that you will never chose our company in any circumstances. I declined that but he keep saying it. To prove it i do this drama. And you really prove it Arjun.

Arjun S: shit. This is his mind games Nidhi don't listen to him.

Nidhi: Really. You know how much that company matter to me . How much i work hard for that. How much sacrifices i did. Still. He is right. never trust a luthra. I am so sorry Rishab and Preeta for everything. I hope you guys live well.

Nidhi and Anjali gave a final look to Arjun S and left from there. Arjun S stay silent completely shaken. He lost his most trusted person in his life. Others try to consol him.

Arjun S in anger storm towards Rishab. He pulled him by his collar. Preeta tried to free them but Arjun S pushed her back making Rishab angry.

Rishab forcefully pulled out the grip and gave a punch.

Risha : WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? Just Because you lost your company, don't blame it on me or Pree. Got it.

Arjun S: But he do that for you.

Rishab: no he didn't. He did that for Pree. Because Jun is Pragya's husband.

Arjun S and other luthra's are shocked.

Arjun S: Pragya di

Rishab hummed.

Rishab: now enough of this drama. I am going from here.

Rishab let the maids took their luggage to their car. He along with Preeta and Kavya bid bye to Kritika and Shrishmeer ignoring the rest.

Others are sad but didn't say anything.

###

Well i feel like Arjun Khurrana and Rishab are becoming like brothers.

How was the little drama?