The true Luthra Family

Shrishmeer (Sameer and Shrishti)

Shrishti a planner owns her won planning house. She is quite famous with her work. She own a 5 storey building along with plenty of workers.

Sameer on the other hand, his business slowly becomes successful. It is because of his hardwork and loyalty. Rishab is amazed of how Sameer handles a business because he have that much potential.

These two took their relationship to next level. A steamy and hot night make the two souls one. Soon enough they informed the rest of the family about Shrishti being 1 week pregnant.

It was a Joyous moment for all. Especially for Kavya as she is getting a younger sibling.

Preeta nd Pragya took care of her. Her mood swings, her cravings. Sameer was horrified when Rishab nd Arjun Khurrana told him about their moods. But surprisingly Shrishti was much calmer than her usual self.

She doesn't have that much mood swings nor craving making Sameer relieved.

After 4 months they come to know that it is actually twins.

Shrishti then gave birth to a boy and a girl. They named them Shruti and Shravan.

They trust each other, understand each other, love each other and most importantly respect each other.

Heerika (Heer and Kritika)

Heer and family come to Luthra Mansion. They adjusted well and bonded quickly.

Rishab and Sameer was proud and happy seeing how much she respected Heer's family.

They loved, cared and fights.

Their fight is famous in the whole family because it's so childish.

Heer is childish and acts cute infront of Kritika and Kritika is the mature on (when they are alone). But Kritika will be childish and cute with family and Heer will be the matured one (when with family).

Now this couple is waiting to knot ties when Heer's brother and would be gets married that is  happening soon.

They understands, trust and respects each other blindly.

They both are over protective when it comes to each other. They become a social media couple with few couple videos.

Now they are waiting to get married.

Rishpree/Rishta (Rishab and Preeta)

Rishpree completed their therapy successfully. Soon they made love. Rishab is bit horny than Preeta. But if Preeta took the initiative then it will be a wonderful night.

Rishab look after the elder Luthra's secretly.

Preeta focuses on her hospital and her two lifelines.

They trust each other, understand each other and respect each other. They are loving each second, each minute.

Sometimes they miss each even at work. They can't be away more than 1 hour.

It is difficult for Preeta when Rishab goes to business meeting or trips or when Preeta leaves Rishab in middle of love making for hospital work.

But they compensate everything on the weekends making their bond stronger. They spent as much as time as possible when they are with each other.

Overall they are going good and

A good news is waiting them.

Pragya Khanna (The mastermind)

Pragya goes back to London as soon as her plan was over. She misses Arjun dearly even if she doesn't say that to him.

She is actually the mastermind behind the destruction of Luthra's. Just because they touches her family.

She planted spies on the company learning about the shares also belong to Karan.

She planted spy cameras in all over the Luthra House observing their every move.

She manipulated Mahesh into sign the papers as well as to make Karan sign.

She gave money to people to humiliate Kareena and took her vidoe posting at the internet.

She told Heer to take Kritika to the cafe.

She made Arjun call the Lawyer.

Everything that happened is not the work if one or two night but a whole year.

Now she is quite happy seeing her sisters happy and living their life.

Now perhaps it's her story to show.