Abhi?

Luthra Mansion

Rishab is sitting on the bed reading a file when Preeta comes to him. Rishab looks at her and smiles. She smiles back seducing ly making his smile disappear.

Rishab: What is with that smile?

Preeta: you don't know

She said cupping his face.

Rishab: No

Preeta: well.... We are married. And Kavya is six soo...

Rishab: Pree... We promised that we will take next step in our relationship after getting therapy. Right?

Preeta nodded.

Preeta: But

Rishab: Pree we already started it. We have gone to two sessions. We can wait until it finishes right.

Preeta pouts and nods.

Rishab: Pree

Preeta: I know that you want our first to be special that's why you are waiting. Is this the only reason?

Rishab sighs. He pulled her gently and she sat on his lap.

Rishab: i...

Preeta: Rishab, in every relationship communication is important. It is the key for every relationship. Love, respect, trust and communication is needed in every relations. So why not you tell me. You take your time, i will wait and listen hmm

Preeta said assuring ly with a calm voice.

Years of being ignored Rishab is having difficulty in opening up. His therapy suggested him to open up more to atleast to Preeta. She told Preeta to wait and listen patiently and deal with him in calmness as there is still certain things that Rishab is trying to hide like insecurities about their relation.

Rishab: I...i just... wanted to make sure...that...you don't have feeling for....Karan and....you won't regret this.

Preeta smiles warmly. She holds his hand firmly and carres with her thumb.

Preeta: I know. You were rejected first. It's not because your not good looking nor my type. It was simply because i was already in love with Karan. Now i am really falling for you Rishab. After being in a toxic relationship i finally understand the difference between him and you. You...you are different Rishab. You are you. And no...i don't love Karan anymore. Yes, if i am being honest i may still have some sympathy but no...i don't love him. Not anymore. I won't regret being with you because...

Preeta gets up and kneel infront of him. She looks at him as he is having tears in his eyes.

Preeta: Because i love you Rishab. I am falling in love with you. Every day, every hour, every minute. Deeply and madly. You are mine and i am yours.

Preeta looks at his eyes deeply so that he gets what she is saying. Rishab looks at her eyes too to see love and sincerity. His heart beats madly in his chest making him afraid if she hears it too.

Preeta: This wasn't the way i plan to tell you (laughs) but i think telling our feeling honestly and in unexpected time will have great effect that telling after lots of planning.

Rishab laughs as he hugs her tightly.

Rishab: That was... Great

Preeta: well...i learn from the best.

Rishab: ohh who did you learn from?

Preeta: you..you tell me that day about your feeling unexpected ly with simple words. So i just copy my husband.

Rishab: oohoo

Preeta: Hmm hmm now you tell me you love me?

Rishab: what do you think? I love you for 8 years now Pree. My love is increasing day by day. I am also madly and deeply in love with you.

Claps can be heard. They both turned red to see Kritika-Heer, Shrishmeer and Kavya standing at the door and clapping excited ly and happily.

Shrishti: Finally, Jeej and di you guys confessed.

Sameer: Yaa i thought you guys will take centuries to confess.

Rishab throws a pillow at him as Preeta hides her face in his chest.

Heer: Well congratulations bhaiyya and Bhabhi

Rishpree: Thanks

Kritika: Kavi, finally

Kavya: yes finally they are my momma and dadda in all true sense.

Shrishti: wait not in all true sense.

She said teasing ly. All got what she is saying as they passed teasing glances towards the newly confessed couple.

Heer: Well in this happy occasion. I have to say something.

Rishab: what is it Heer?

Heer signs Kritika. She nodded.

Kritika: well, Heer's Mom and Dad want to meet you all soo

Preeta: Call them tomorrow.

Kritika: okey

XYZ CAFE

Arjun S enters a cafe. It was Preeran's favourite cafe. They often come here to share their lovely dovely movement.

Arjun S sat at their particular spot. He felt sadness washing over him as he remembers their past movement.

Arjun S: i really did mess up huh

Arjun S soon felt himself drowning into multiple thoughts. But he stopped as he witnessed a familiar figure walking into the cafe with his most disgusted enemy.

Arjun S approaches them. He sat hidden from them but can see them and hear them. While they can't see or hear him.

Arjun S looked at the Rockstar turned business man Abhishek Prem Mehra with Tanushree Mehra.

Abhi: So want do you want.

Tanu: Anything you order.

Arjun S cringed at her words.

Abhi: okey

Tanu: Abhi.. did you see Pragya today.

Abhi: noo

Tanu: i did. She is really a bitch huh. First she killed your dadi and then she trapped some rich men.

Abhi: how did you know that?

Tanu: did you see her cloths. That is so expensive. It is latest amd rarest version. How can a middle class like her efford that.

Abhi: maybe you are right

Arjun S (thinking): Huh. Pragya killed Dadi. The dadi she loved the most. And Rich men? Ofc she is Khanna's daughter in law. But, the power she holds isn't from them. It look like self made. Who really are you Pragya.

--------------------------------------------------

FINALLY the wait is over, they confessed.

Now, can you suggest me a couple name for Heer and Kritika.