Sell

Warning: Contain some sexual scene.

-----------

Rishab and Preeta sighs more loudly. Moving in is not at all easy. Keeping things fixed and arranging everything took forever that Kavya is in deep sleep.

Rishab looks at Kavya sleeping soundly. He picks her up making her whine. He then tuck her to bed. He covers her and give a kiss on her hairs.

He goes to the living room to see Preeta unboxing looking extremely busy. Rishab shook his head.

Rishab: Pree lets do that later. Let's eat. It's late

Pree: wait... Let me complete this.

Rishab sighs and picks her up. Due to the sudden movement she yelps. She tightly hold his neck and shirt of his. Rishab took some time so that she feel relaxed and moves towards kitchen.

As they are now moving they only have instant noodles. Rishab make her sit on the chair and took the noodles. He opens it. He then took some water in pan and start to boil it. After sometime and he took the hot water to the noodles and pour it. He arranged fork and plate.

All this time Preeta was shamelessly looking at him. She notices how he have this serious expression on his face making him hot in her eyes. She notices how he roll his sleeve of shirt while pouring making her go wild.

She can't deny how she feels whenever he is near him. The butterfly in the stomach and the flip of heart is there. But she also feel things. Her imagination sometimes go wild or wilder. The sexual tension she feels, only by him looking at her as he will eat her now itself. It started after she denied to marry Arjun S. The desire and lust is there in their eyes.

Preeta snap out as she feels a sensation on her face. Rishab is holding her face.

Rishab: What is it? Are you having fever? Your face is red.

Preeta quickly grab her face almost covering it.

Preeta: i...dont..have...an..y fe..ver

Rishab: why are you shuttering?

Preeta: i am not shuttering.

She gets up quickly making Rishab hold her hand and pulls her. This make her fall on his lap.

Preeta looks at him. Their face is dangerously close.

Rishab: Did you imagine anything wild?

He whispers husky ly making her moan lightly.

Rishab make her look up to his eyes.

Rishab: Do you trust me?

Preeta nodded immediately.

Rishab: Then...may i?

He asked. Another whisper. This is making Preeta's knees weak.

Preeta looks at his eyes to only see love, trust and care. She nodded slowly. Rishab leans forward gently brushing her lips with his thumb.

Rishab: Preeta who am i

Preeta is slowly loosing her patients as he is going so slow. But she felt happy too as he is asking questions so that she won't regret this later. So that he can make sure that he have 100% consent of her.

Preeta: Rishab Luthra, my husband.

Rishab smiles and put their lips together. Preeta's hands travel to his neck pulling him closer. He put his hands around her waist. They sucked each others lips. Rishab put his tongue into her mouth as Preeta accepts it. He tasted every corner of her mouth.

They broke the kiss after sometime. Rishab then gently kiss her neck then sensually kisses behind her ears making her moan. He kisses there more and bits it gently then suck it. Preeta is so lost in pleasure as she moans quite loudly. This makes Rishab go mad in pleasure.

But he stops it as he remembers Kavya sleeping in the room.

Preeta whins as she no more feels his lips.

Rishab: Our noodles may taste bad if we continue this.

They both chuckles and let go of each other.

Later, everything was perfect. It is settled so beautiful ly. The house Rishab has is not a house but a mansion. It has three floors. Ground floor, first floor and second floor.

From outside it looks so huge. Four side have walls. If we enter inside the gate which is by remote we can see beautiful waterfalls and some sitting arrangements with little swings for children. At the backside there is a little tent and a tree house.

Inside the mansion first is the living room and attached to that there is this huge staircase.

Ground floor has five bedrooms and kitchen, storeroom, small kitchen.

First floor has more bedrooms. Second floor is however only has two bedroom and rest is for office purpose as well as hospital equipments.

The two upper floors are already cleaned by servants so they arranged only the ground floor.

Servants are coming from tomorrow onwards.

Just then the door bell rang. Rishab goes and opens the door to see Heer standing.

Heer moves a little to see Kritika too with Shrishmeer.

Rishab: ohh you guys. Come in. Welcome Heer.

Heer: Thanks bhaiyya

Shrishti: wow this is huge than Luthra House.

Rishab: Yup.

Preeta ran towards them and hugged them one by one. She hugged Heer too.

Sameer: Where is Kavi?

Preeta: she is sleeping. Come i will show inside

They all nodded nd left. But Heer stayed with Rishab.

Heer: Bhaiyya what's the plan to do with Luthra's?

Rishab sighs

Rishab: I seriously don't know. I can't make them suffer more Because they are still my family. But they surely have to learn life lessons.

Heer nodded her head.

Rakhi is crying continuously. Mahesh is making her calm down but is unsuccessful.

Kareena: Bhabhi please stop crying. This all happens because of us only.

Rakhi: But... can't he just forgive me

Mahesh: you know that it's not possible anymore. It's been years. We should have atleast say sorry to him.

Dadi: You are right. Say sorry to him before it's too late.

Dadi said as she come with her laggage.

Mahesh: Maa where are you going?

Dadi: i am going to my house for sometimes. Clear all this. This is giving me headaches.

Kareena: But Maa

Dadi: You think that i will stay here after we lost everything. I can't starve and die

She said as she moves towards the door.

Mahesh: Maa we still have Luthra empire.

Dadi: Don't forget Rishab was taking care of it. If he is gone that means that empire is also gone.

Mahesh: noo maa. I made it under Rishab and Karan. So we still have Karan's share. We will sell it.

Dadi: if that's so then i will stay.

Rakhi can't understand what they all are doing. Here her son is gone and they are talking about money.

Karan who heard all this from upstairs thinks.

Karan: I have half of Luthra empire. So why not make it full before dad sells it. Rishab can start another one as he is capable. In this way i can make Preeta mine. Also i have to go to the lawyer for Kavya's Custody.

######

Fulfilled one of your wish.