Ice cream party

Preeta is in the kitchen when Arjun come to her.

Arjun smiles at her. Preeta gave him small one.

Arjun: Preeta tell me more about Kavya.

Preeta looks at him.

Preeta: u should find out about that your self.

Arjun: well that's right. So that i can bond with her fastly and marry you.

Preeta looks at him. Arjun smiles giving her a quick hug and goes.

Preeta: Marriage marriage marriage. What is with this man.

Suddenly her phone rings. She picks it up.

Preeta: hello di.

Pragya: Pree i come to know about him.

Preeta: what is it?

Pragya: he thinks you and Rishab pushed him to the water. He feels you betrayed him thats why he wants revenge. That's why he was eager to marry you to break Rishab's heart.

Preeta controls the sob.

Preeta: hmm i will call you later di.

Pragya: pree

Preeta: plz

Pragya: hmm bye take care. Tell Rishab too

Preeta: great. He once again questioning my character. Accusing of cheating. That too with his brother. Okey he don't trust me but he also doesn't trust his brother. What can i say to Rishab.

Someone hugs her warmly. She turns backs wrapping her arms around his shoulder pulling him closer.

Preeta: Rishabb

She cries.

Rishab: shh... it's okey

He rubs her back and hair gently.

Arjun is sitting in Kavya's bedroom. He is trying to get her attention but she is happily seeing a album.

Arjun: Kavya what are you doing?

Kavya irritated ly rolls her eyes and give the album to him. Arjun eyes the album and starts to flip it.

His heart started to hurt seeing Preeta and Rishab. That album is full of their pictures. Happily possing or doing masti.

Kavya stops at one particular photo. In that Preeta is pouting as her head is full of white powder. Rishab and Kavya laughing in background.

Kavya: ooh god i miss those days. My mumma and dada are perfect to each other.

Kavya smiles dreamily. Arjun can see how much this little girl adores her parents.

Arjun got a call. So he left from there. While talking on the call, he sees Rishab hugging Preeta while talking to her. Preeta hugs him more tight keeping her face in his neck.

It can be more of an intimate scene than a consoling one.

Arjun angrily walked away.

Shrishti smirks and laughs evily at him.

Shrishti: tsk tsk Arjun. Oops Karan. Di is right, he can only be jealous. I did wrong by supporting you every time. But seeing the time my di was with Rishab jeej i feel this is best for her. No problems. No hurt feelings. No heart breaks.

Sameer: you are right. I did wrong too. By keeping Karan bhai high while forgetting Rishab bhaiyya. I will not repeat it. Bhaiyya have me. We will support bhaiyya and Preeta bhabhi this time.

Shrishti: yes they deserve each other. To be happy and peaceful.

Rishab: u okey now.

Preeta: hmm.. you heard what she said.

Rishab: hmm.. i come to know. She calls me before you.

Preeta: hm..

Rishab: it's okey Preeta. Karan... He wasn't like this. He change. So much.

Preeta: forget it. What about a ice cream party.

Shrishmeer: yes

Preeta nd Rishab startled.

Rishab: oh god. When did you both came.

Sameer: now... Bhabhi can i come to the party too.

Preeta: Hmmm okey

Rishab took a box of ice cream. The four of them goes to the terrace. They calls Kritika too. The five of them sits there and happily eating ice cream.

Arjun came there.

Arjun: can i join too.

All looked at him then at each other.

Preeta: huh... Sure. If u want.

She said hesitant ly. He happily sit with them.

Kritika: u remember Bhabhi the time when you wake up Bhaiyya by pouring water in his head.

Sameer: that day bhaiyya shouted in his loud voice. What was it Bhabhi?

Preeta: Tsunami tsunami. Mom Dad help me. Preetaji Kavya..help

She mimicked him. All laughs hearing her. Rishab looks offended.

Rishab: ofc i will be startled right. Who wakes up someone like that.

Preeta: me. I wake my loved ones likes that.

She says happily licking her ice cream. Rishab felt butterflies in his stomach. Arjun stops eating looks at her. Others gave her a teasing smile. Preeta shrugs continue to eat.

Shrishti: well Sameer is also like that.

Sameer: woo where am i coming from.

Shrishti: you were always in my conversation sammy.

All: awww

They both blushes. Sameer kisses her cheek. Shrishti blushed harder.

In all this time, Arjun feels left out. He never interact with them like this. They seems to do this often. More likely after his death.

He feels he is nothing as they all are happily teasing each other not at all bothered about him.

He did misses so much about them.

##

Is Arjun irritating?