New bestfriend. Or more?

They both arrived at Rhea's house feeling cheerful and merry. Rhea wedged her key into the door and rotated it counter clock-wise until it unlocked. They both walked in. Liv had never seen such a luxurious house before. She admired her surroundings and said, "Rhea your house is beautiful! I wish I had a house like this."
"Thank you Liv!" Rhea replied. Rhea took Liv on a small tour around the house as Liv was staying over for the night. Following that, Rhea took Liv to the spare bedroom where she would be staying for the night, but for now Liv only needed to get changed and so did Rhea. Later, they had both eventually finished getting changed and went to go sit and relax on the couch together.
"This may sound random, but your eye colour is really pretty," Liv said. Rhea blushed at Liv's statement and said, "Thank you! I also noticed how beautiful your eyes are too." Liv giggled. Suddenly, a pink-ish red colour overcrowded Liv's face. It was around midnight, Rhea and Liv had asked each other almost every question they could think of to get to know about one another a bit more.
"Wanna watch a horror movie? Since that's something we both have in common," Rhea suggested.
"Definitely, but if I get scared don't laugh at me," Liv said. They were about 30 minutes into the movie and Liv was already terrified. So she held Rhea's hand and grasped it firmly. Before Rhea could even say anything Liv was already cuddling up to Rhea as she felt safe and comfortable with or around her. A few hours had passed and the movie had finally finished. They both decided to get ready for bed.
"If you need me I'll be down the hall to the right," Rhea said.
"Okay! And thank you by the way for letting me stay the night," Liv said with a smile. Rhea smiled back at Liv and winked before walking off into her bedroom. The clock read 3 am and Liv couldn't sleep because she couldn't stop thinking about Rhea and the way that she winked at her earlier. Liv decided she was going to confess to Rhea next week at work on Monday, but she just didn't know how to. Liv quietly creeped into Rhea's bedroom and to her surprise Rhea was still awake. "I can't sleep," Liv said.
"You can sleep in here with me if that helps?" Rhea suggested.
"Yeah, only if you don't mind," Liv said.
"It's fine by me," Rhea said. Liv then crawled into bed alongside Rhea.
"Goodnight Rhea," Liv said.
"Goodnight beautiful," Rhea said whilst trying to keep a straight face. Liv however couldn't help but giggle and smile at Rhea's comment.
The sun was shining and the wind was whistling. Rhea extended her arms above her head and realised that liv was cuddling her all night ,but she thought nothing of it. Rhea made sure not to make a sound because she didn't want to wake up Liv. She creeped over to her closet and picked out something to wear for the day. She had just finished getting dressed and headed to the kitchen to make her and Liv some breakfast. As Rhea was making their breakfast Liv snuck up behind her and shouted, "BOO!" Rhea turned around and punched Liv in the face.
"Omg! Liv I'm so sorry," Rhea said looking guilty as ever.
"No Rhea it's fine it was my fault I shouldn't of snuck up on you like that," Liv said whilst trying to laugh off the pain. Rhea handed liv some pancakes and a large glass of orange juice. They both plopped themselves down on the couch with their pancakes and began eating as they watched some tv.
"So I was thinking that maybe we could become a tag team?" Rhea said.
"I'm down if you are," liv said. Rhea nodded and said, "Perfect! I've got a good name for our tag team if it ever does happen. L4B, it stands for Liv 4 Brutality!"
"That's a perfect name," Liv said. After they were done eating they cleaned up their mess and headed back into Rhea's bedroom to get their swimsuits on as Rhea had a pool in her back yard. Rhea handed Liv a spare bikini to borrow.