Backseat sesh

Rhea obeyed Liv and climbed into the backseats. Liv had gotten in after her and positioned herself onto Rhea's lap whilst also facing Rhea. Rhea's face started to turn red as Liv slowly slid her hands under Rhea's shirt. Liv leaned in for a kiss ,however Rhea wanted more than just a kiss. She wanted to make out. After a few minutes they pulled away to catch their breath. Rhea then began to also put her hands into Liv's shirt. Liv smiled and gazed into Rhea's eyes. Rhea glared back and then gave her a kiss.
"I never thought in a millions years we would be doing this right now," Rhea said.
"Me too! My dream came true I guess," Liv said whilst giggling.
*INSIDE THE CLUB*
"Has anyone seen Rhea and Liv? They just disappeared," Saha asked Bayley.
"The last time I saw them they were walking out to the parking lot. C'mon let's go fine them," Bayley replied. Sasha and Bayley walked out into the parking lot and noticed that Rhea's car looked as if it was shaking a little. Sasha walked over to the window of the backseat of the car.
*INSIDE THE CAR*
Rhea and Liv were almost fully undressed with one on top of the other. They both suddenly heard a loud bang on the window. They were terrified. Rhea quickly put her shirt on and got out of the car and saw Sasha standing outside of the window.
"Someone's been having fun I see," Sasha said. Rhea went silent and just smiled. Liv couldn't find her clothes anywhere so she shouted out to Rhea, "LOVE! I CAN'T FIND MY CLOTHES!" Rhea took off her hoodie and gave it to liv then rummaged through the trunk of the car and found a pair of sweat pants.
"Here put these on," Rhea said whilst passing her the clothing items.
"Were you too doing the dirty in a parking lot? In the backseats of your car?" Bayley said.
"Uh- ...." Rhea was cut off by Liv.
"Maybe, maybe not. You'll never know," Liv said. They all laughed at Liv's reply and decided to go home as it was late. Rhea had invited Sasha and Bayley to come stay over at her house for the night.