Monday night Raw

Liv and Rhea entered the arena with all their bags and belongings in hand. Earlier Rhea had a phone call with Vince to ask if her and Liv could be a tag team and maybe possibly have a match against Carmella and Zelina for the Tag Titles. Vince agreed with Rhea's idea and scheduled their match for the main event. Rhea and Liv entered the locker room and greeted everyone with a smile and "hello!"
"We should wear each others shirts for the match!" Liv said.
"Yes! That's a perfect idea," Rhea said. Everyone had changed into their gear and now were getting their makeup done. Rhea had the makeup artist write L4B (Liv 4 Brutality) on her left cheek.

 Rhea had the makeup artist write L4B (Liv 4 Brutality) on her left cheek

It's was now time for their tag team match. They waited in the gorrilla as Rhea's entrance music blasted through out the arena, which meant it was their cue. Liv decided to do Rhea's entrance with her. Rhea did her stomp and held Liv's hand as they walked down the ramp towards the ring. Suddenly, Carmella's entrance began to play. Zelina and Carmella skipped their way to the ring. They gave Rhea and Liv dirty looks,death stares and smirks as if they ruled the whole of WWE. Rhea had a strategy to win and whispered into Liv's ear on what to do. Liv nodded at Rhea then smiled and her devilishly. The bell rang three times as the match had started. Rhea and Carmella had started first in ring. Rhea charged at Mella and gave her a head but ,which sent Mella straight to the floor in disbelief.
"IM THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN IN ALL OF WWE!" Carmella shouted.
"SHUT IT PRINCESS!" Rhea shouted back. Rhea had finally stunned Mella and tagged Liv in. "WATCH ME BITCH!" Liv screamed. Mella tagged in Zelina and that's when things started going down hill for L4B. Liv was getting dropped kicked and all sorts. Luckily Liv got the chance to tag Rhea in. Rhea riptided Zelina then climbed the ropes and jumped on top of Zelina and pinned her 1...2...3. THEY HAD WON!
"YEAAAAHHHHH!" Rhea screamed. The referee held both Liv and Rhea's hands in the air and passed the titles to them. Rhea went over to Liv to give her a hug ,but as she did Liv gave her a kiss and everyone cheered louder and louder. Rhea grabbed a mic and said, "I want to announce something to y'all! Me and Liv Morgan are officially dating, I love this girl so much and I'd do anything and everything for her!" Rhea kissed Liv and carried her back stage into the locker rooms. Everyone suddenly surrounded them asking questions and said that they were happy for them both.