Trauma

Rhea's alarm clock read 8:30am. She rolled over to face Liv and gave her a kiss on the forehead.
"Good morning love it's time to get up," Rhea said. Liv groaned and sat up. Rhea threw a shirt and sweat pants at liv.
"Here you can borrow some of my clothes," Rhea said.
"Thank you! I love wearing your clothes they're really comfortable," Liv said. Rhea strolled into the kitchen to make some breakfast for the two of them and noticed someone was at the front door. It was her ex, Buddy Mathews. Rhea flung the door open and Buddy entered.
"What are you doing here Buddy?!" Rhea said.
"I'm sorry I want to start over and try again I still love you baby," Buddy said. Liv walked into the kitchen and stared at Rhea then at Buddy and then back at Rhea.
"Who's this? Is she your new gf?" Buddy exclaimed.
"Yes! So I suggest you leave my house right now or else," Rhea said trying to keep calm.
"Or else what?" Buddy teased. Rhea scoffed at Buddy's comment.
"Or else I'll kick your abusive ass! NOW LEAVE!" Rhea screamed. Liv walked over to Rhea and hugged her. Buddy left and slammed the door behind him. Rhea began to cry as all the trauma had started coming back after what Buddy had done to her.
"Are you okay? Do you want to talk about it?" Liv said.
"Yes if you don't mind," Rhea said. They sat down on the couch in the living room and Rhea stared to explain how Buddy always used to abuse her by hitting, slapping, punching and throwing things at her all the time. And how he always drank and took out all of his problems on her.
"Oh Rhea don't cry love you've got me now and I'll always be here .I'm all ears," Liv said.
Rhea attempted a smile whilst still crying and said, "Thank you Liv! If you ever have any problems I'll be here too and I'll protect you with my life," Rhea said. Liv smiled. She then gave Rhea lots of hugs and kisses. Liv then put on a movie to watch whilst she went to go cook them both breakfast.
*TIME SKIP*
It was 7:30pm and Rhea had received lots of messages from Buddy such as 'Time is ticking so be ready' and 'You'll be mine soon enough baby!' Rhea just ignored the messages and carried on her workout with Liv.
"You're arms are huge!" Liv said as she stared at Rhea's large biceps.
"Thanks Liv! All the hard work payed off I guess and it means I can beat up Buddy any day of the week!" Rhea said. Suddenly the door bell rang ....

Love at first sight (Rhea Ripley x Liv Morgan) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara