Fun

It was around 10pm, everyone had either gone to their room or fallen asleep. Except for 2. Scarlett and Dominik were still wide awake and filled with countless amounts of energy. Scarlett was in the kitchen grabbing herself a glass of chilled water to refresh her dehydration. However, Dom was slouched on the couch lost in his thoughts. He was quickly snapped back into reality as Scarlett marched her way into the living room with a wide smirk stretched across her face.
"What's up with you?" Dominik commented. Scarlett ignored Dominik's question and proceeded to position herself on his lap. A splash of red covered Dominik's face.
"Aww you're cute when you blush," Scarlett stated as she planted a kiss on his nose. Dominik wrapped his arms around Scarlett's waist and couldn't help but gaze into her sea blue eyes. One by one Scarlett began to unbutton Dominik's shirt.
"You could've just asked my love," Dominik said with a smirk on his face. He went in for a kiss, but was quickly rejected.
"Ah ah no kissing yet baby boy," Scarlett said. Dom had a confused look on his face. Instead of questioning Scarlett he started removing her clothes instead. There was a pause for a moment, they stared at each other.
"Shall we take this to the bedroom love?" Dominik suggested. Scarlett replied with a simple nod. Dom carried a half naked Scarlett to their bedroom.
"Remember earlier how I said I will make it up to you? Well, that's what I'm gonna do right now," Dominik said. He unzipped his pants and eagerly threw them across the room. After a few minutes they were both completely naked. Dom pounced onto the bed patiently waiting for Scarlett to do the same. Scarlett then climbed on top of Dom without hesitation.
"You definitely want to do this right?" Dominik said.
"Yes of course I do baby, I've been waiting all day for this moment!" Scarlett said. Scarlett leaned forward and held onto Dom's shoulders for some support. Dominik slowly inserted his dick inside of Scarlett. She let out a soft moan only loud enough for Dominik to hear. Dominik began thrusting inside of Scarlett whilst tightly gripping her waist. Dominik let out a loud groan and said, "Do you wanna go faster?" Scarlett just nodded, but it wasn't enough for Dom.
"C'mon baby you can do better then that, use you words for daddy," Dominik said.
"Yes daddy go faster!" Scarlett said. Dominik tried teasing Scarlett by going slowly and then unexpectedly going faster again. It was making Scarlett moan uncontrollably.
"That's my good girl," Dominik said. Dominik pulled out and laid Scarlett on her back. He then spread her legs and began to eat her out. Scarlett let out a moan loud enough for the neighbours to hear.
"FUCK! Do NOT stop!" Scarlett declared. She held onto Dominik's head slightly pushing it down to get the full effect. After a couple minutes Dominik pulled away, climbed on top of Scarlett and aggressively made out with her. He then made his way to her neck to give her multiple hickeys. Eventually, he found her sweet spot. She let out moans louder before, but this time she was moaning Dominik's name. Dominik smiled into the crease of Scarlett's neck.
Around 30 minutes later they were both finished having fun and they decided they were gonna go to sleep.
"You stay there baby I'll clean you up," Dominik implied. Scarlett smiled at how caring and loving he is. After Dominik had cleaned him and Scarlett up, they both collapsed into bed. Scarlett laid on Dom's chest cuddling him. Soon enough they both fell asleep in each others arms ...