chapter 13: punk ass bitch

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

He hated it. He hated it. He hated it. Can you tell that he absolutely hates it? Neteyam was watching from afar as Ikariya and Aonung were having the time of their lives. Why did he hate it? Why can't he get her face out of his head? The way she looked at him was replaying in his mind. It was probably out of guilt.

Ikariya laughed at his jokes and she looked like she was having fun. While whenever she was with Neteyam she'd not even show a glimpse of a smile. But he doesn't care. She's just a stranger staying with them. Nothing more.

He didn't want to watch them anymore, it bored him. So he decided to walk away and maybe get some rest.

Ikariya had felt Neteyam's eyes on them this whole time. Why was his stupid ass watching them? Why did he care to even breathe her way? He's probably keeping an eye on Ikariya, making sure she doesn't get Lo'ak into more trouble.

You know what, she was not going to let him walk over her anymore. 'Sorry Aonung, I have to be somewhere. But I had a lot of fun with you! Thanks for today.' She told him before he told her "no problem" and both parted their ways.

She speed walked over to Neteyam to meet his pace. Why was he so fast? 'Neteyam, wait up!' She yelled, making him practically freeze on the spot. He knew exactly who'd called him. He recognized her voice immediately.

He slowly turned around, meeting her eyes. 'What?' He asked her.

Damn, rude much. She did't want to fight with him so she tried to keep it civil. 'Why are you being like this?'

'Like what?' He frowned, crossing his arms.

'Like that! Exactly like that.' Ikariya pointed at him.

'I don't know what you mean.' He knew exactly what she meant. He noticed too. 'Are you okay? You're acting kind of weird.'

'Don't you dare gaslight me, Neteyam. You know what? Fuck you.' She balled her hand up, making one of her fingers stick out.

Neteyam looked at her with a confused expression on his face. 'What are trying to do?' He asked.

She scoffed. 'I'm flipping you off.'

'First of all, that only works if you have four fingers.' He said, making her look down at her hand funnily. 'And second of all, who in the name of Eywa taught you that?' Neteyam rubbed the top of his nose, sighing as he looked at her.

'Who do you think?' Ikariya raised an eyebrow, crossing her arms.

Neteyam sighed. 'Fucking Lo'ak.' He shook his head, a little disappointed in his brother. At the same time, he really wanted to laugh at the girl in front of him. But didn't want to give her the satisfaction. 'You're acting like a toddler. Now that I think of it, you always act like a toddler.'

'So you want to tell me that you're acting mature?'

'Yes.' Neteyam said, nodding slightly. He didn't have a choice, he had to be mature.

Ikariya let out a large laugh. 'Oh come on, who drank too much kava and needed me to help him? If anyone here is a responsible person it's me.'