chapter 29: red waters

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Once Ikariya had dropped the metal tracker, she was ready for war. She swam back to Awa'atlu. She wasn't going to do this without her bow. She grabbed her bow and her arrows. Looking down at her signature navy feathered arrows, it reminded her of Neteyam. She was wondering how he was doing. She gulped, wrapping the bow around her and putting the arrows behind her back as she ran outside, calling her ikran. He swiftly landed before her as she jumped on top of him, letting out a war cry before lifting off. Ikran was faster than ilu anyways.

She flew back to the ship, seeing as everybody was still busy battling each other. She had to catch her breath, this was the first time she'd seen a war like this actually happen in front of her eyes. Dead bodies fell down from the ship as the Na'vi were absolutely destroying every single one of them. Good for them, Ikariya thought. She smirked, getting ready to join this battle.

She dove down, shooting a few people inside of aircrafts. As they tried to shoot her, she dodged the bullets and shot them right in the head with her bow and arrow. Neytiri gave her backup as she shot a few people with her bow as well. Ikariya saw how Jake put some bullets inside of a few people, trying to get them to back off from Neytiri.

Ikariya could see how Neteyam had jumped up the ship, trying to free Tsireya. She immediately flew towards him, jumping off her ikran and hopping on the ship. 'Hey.' She said, looking at Neteyam.

He hugged her. 'Thank Eywa you're okay.' He said, kissing her.

'Bro? Hurry up!' Lo'ak yelled as Neteyam crouched down again.

He cut Tsireya and Tuk loose, telling them to get out of here.

'Hello? Am I invisible?' Lo'ak waved his hand around slightly, making Neteyam laugh.

'Who's the mighty warrior? Come on, say it.' Neteyam smirked as he cut Lo'ak loose as well.

'Bro,' Lo'ak laughed, looking up at his brother.

'Let's go.' Ikariya said, pulling Neteyam with her who gladly followed her.

But Lo'ak had other plans.

He ran down to an avatar, yanking the gun out of his limp arms. 'They've got Spider. We've got to get him.'

'Lo'ak, no.' Neteyam said, still holding Ikariya's hand.

'Come on bro, we can't leave him.' Lo'ak tilted his head before Neteyam grunted and took his hand out of Ikariya's.

'Get everybody and go back. I'll meet up with you there.' He took her hand up to his face and placed a kiss on it.

Ikariya was stunned. He didn't actually believe she was about to leave him right now. 'Are you insane? I'm not leaving you, Neteyam.' She pulled her hand out of his grip. 

'But—'

'You can protest all you want but I'm coming with you. And you know I will.' She said, looking at him through narrowed eyes.

'Fine.' He sighed as the two of them ran after Lo'ak.

They sneaked around, on their way to find Spider. When they found him, they hit a few guys so he would be free. They flopped to the ground as Spider smiled. He looked at Ikariya, he'd never seen her before. 'Long story.' Lo'ak said, making Ikariya chuckle.