Keun Sup x reader

Keun Sup's Pov: I know I'm like a great champion over on my side of the creek, I know everyone loves me for my amazingly fast speed but.. it's not always as great as it seems on this side of the creek. In the beginning the King gave us any candy we wanted, he was generous. Now? Heh, now we only get to eat candy corn it's not even that good of a Candy. Some people enjoy it, some people don't. I'm one of those people who don't enjoy it. What's worse is not being able to see my crush or even speak to them. I only know their name, Y/N. Such a beautiful name. I wish I could see Y/N everyday but they are on the other side of the creek. The other side where you can play however you like, eat what you want, and talk with whoever you like. It must be so nice. If I was there I'd talk to Y/N everyday.

No one's Pov: Today King Xavier was planning on trying to overthrow the other side of the creek again. He just needs a way to get that map. He has a plan and sadly for the champions, it involves them.

Xavier: Champions! *Claps hands* come here please!

Champions: Yes Xavier!

Xavier: I have proposed that today we, as in you guys, will try to overthrow the other side of the creek. Wait actually I'm not sure if that the best play, just get that map that belongs to that one kid. I think Craig is his name. But I want you guys to be aware, and remember he had that tall kids, that sword girl and her bird. Don't let them catch you and DON'T fail. Understand?

Champions in Union: Yes Xavier

Xavier's Pov: it would be nice if they would call me King Xavier, considering I'm the King! ugh whatever.

Keun Sup's Pov: We've made it to the other side of the creek, no one has spotted us yet. I kinda hope I'm able to see Y/N while I'm over here. We all decided to split uo because we all know our way back to the entrance and it would be easier if we all look in different places of the creek. Now all I- wait there's Y/N. I know I'm not supposed to but I'm going to go talk to them.

Kevin sup: hey Y/N

Y/N: hi? Wait? Aren't you Keun Sup. On of the champions from the... *Whispers* the other side of the creek?

Keun Sup: yea.. I'm not supposed to be here. But the first time I came over here when the King tried to invade this side I saw you. And- well I've liked you ever since... I really hope that this isn't weird for you and I understand if  you don't feel the same.

Y/N: wait, Keun Sup... I like you too. The first time that you guys come over here I noticed you too. After a while I couldn't get you off my mind. So I asked my friend Craig about you. That's how I knew your name. He told me we wouldn't be able to date since you work at the other side of the creek.

Keun Sup: well.. I'd be willing to spend time with you if you want too of course.

Y/N: But what about-

Keun Sup: Don't worry about them, they can't catch me. And I'll take you with me! Well... If you want.

Y/N: I'd love to go with you.

They hold hands and walk off completely forgetting about all the rules, worries, and most importantly Keun Sup forgot the plan to steal the map. Cause he was focused on the one he hopes to spend a lifetime with, Y/N.

Okay after two and half years I have finished a request. It feels good to write again.