Raj x Shawn

Sorry guys I haven't been active on editing my stories in sooooooo long but here I am 😃

Requested by ishipCHRONOHAUL

(This was after Craig swap the fake map and real map out of Raj's pocket)

Shawn: I can't believe we actually got the map we can finally get respect from the king again.

Raj: I'm actually excited about this, do you want to be the one to give the map to the king?

Shawn: no you can do it you deserve to. * smiles*

Raj*blushes* oh okay.

*At the king's treehouse thingy idk what it really is to me it's a tree house 😂*

Raj: hello Miya we would like to have a word with the king please.

Miya: first you gotta tell me what it's about before I let you pass me.

Shawn: can we just go we want it to be a surprise.

Miya: uhh fine but if it's something stupid you owe me you hear!

Raj: yes we understand.

King Xavier: ah hello friends... Oh it's you two, yes?

Raj: your kinglyness we have retrieved the map from that Craig of the creek kid on the other side of the creek.

King Xavier: wait wait wait, you did what?!? You cannot be serious? For real oh my God you guys are the best people I know. Let me see!

Raj:*gives king map*

*King is having another anger moment ;-;(run bitch run!)*

King Xavier: you guys are joking right? YOU CALL THIS THE MAP!?! THIS IS OBVIOUSLY A FAKE YOU KNUCKLEHEADS!  I would send you guys to the maze right now but it's almost dinner time. I'm very disappointed in you guys get out of here.

*Raj and Shawn leave*

Miya: I knew it was something stupid.

*Later while Raj and Shawn are walking home*

Shawn: I can't believe we got a fake map we should have looked at it first. Ugh I'm such an idiot I should have gave the map to him or you wouldn't have been yelled at.

Raj: no it's my fault I should have been paying attention. I'm the idiot here.

Shawn: no your not, your smart, kind, and got great taste in Candy.

Raj: Shawn you really mean that?*watery eyes*

Shawn: of course I do! Your the greatest thing that has ever happened to me! Raj I like you and it's okay if you don't feel the same but I couldn't lie to you anym-mmph

Raj:*interrupts Shawn by kissing him*

Shawn: *kisses back*

Raj: I like you too Shawn.

Shawn: I'm glad*smiles while blushing*

Raj: I'll see you tomorrow

Shawn: bye*thinks to self* *this is the best day of my life I don't need the king's appreciation I got Raj's heart to keep me happy*

Hope you guys liked it I ship them too so I liked writing this 😃.

Bye guys