Eliza x toman

Requested by: StRaWbErRyCoWoW

Toman's POV: there she was the most prettiest girl in the creek. Eliza.
She was rich, a little rude, and a drama queen...

I couldn't love her less. She was over there by the fence talking to George. God I really hope they're not dating. Then I see her walking off and George walking towards me. He looked tired.

George: Eliza has invited you to our Ball, the tea timers ball. She was wondering if you would go as her date.

Toman: date? Really?

George: is it a yes or a no?

Toman: it's a yes, yes, the answer is yes.

George: I heard you the first time but Eliza will be happy to know you accepted or invitation.

Toman: cool oh and why didn't you dance or sing or something?

George: I have been told to invite all the kids in the creek! Do you know how much I've sung and danced today?!? Have a wonderful day.

Toman's POV: well now I know why he looked so tired before, but on the pluser plus side I get to go with my crushhhhh.

*Later*

Toman: yo wat up everybody! Toman the handsome devil has arrived.

*Crickets cherping*(LMAO)

Toman: where is everybody? Am I at the right place?

Jane: of course you are silly your just early.

Eliza: you made it! Early too.

*Later when almost everyone people get here*

Eliza's POV: right now I'm just talking with toman bc Jane is waiting to start the slow dance I honestly don't know what's taking so long. He has a lot about which is great bc so do I. I honestly don't know if I should feel bad for having George stand at the entrance the whole ball. Ehhh he'll be fine.my thoughts were interrupted when Jane said it was time for the slow dance. He wasn't a bad dancer surprisingly. But as we started that warrior girl screamed and she told this boy that she didn't want to be his date. It was harsh I was honestly hoping for some arguing but oh well.

Craig: hello miss Eliza, tell me what your planing! I bet this is a way to get revenge on for last time isn't it!?!

Eliza: ha Craig you think I'm so petty. To put all of this together just because you ruined on of my little tea parties.

Toman's POV: I wish I could have gone there.

Eliza: I did this to get revenge on sailor boy for not inviting me on his parents yacht!

*Outside with sailor boy and George*

George: oh what's that? No invitation oh that must hurt a yacht!

Sailor boy:*crying* my daddy said I could only invite two friends boo hoo I say boo hoo.

George's POV: curse Eliza for making me say that stupid pun.

*Back inside*

Craig: oh um...

Eliza: spin me

Toman: you got it baby, cause I'm the spin-master, spin-boss(you know he continues)

Toman's pov: talking about myself will most definitely make her fall head over heels for me.

*After a while*

Toman's pov: okay I'm gonna stop she seems pretty annoyed.

Toman: but you know there is something that is better than me.

Eliza: are you sure cause you made it quite clear you love yourself.*laughs a little*

Toman: yeah I'm positive.

Eliza: really what is it?

Toman: it's you*blushes*

Eliza:*blushes* awww stop it no I'm not.

Toman: you know you are and there's nothing you can do about it my spoiled little princess.

Eliza: awww you know your not as bad as I thought your actually really cool and sweet.*smiles*

Toman's POV: I swear I would die for that smile.

The end I hope you liked it. I ship them too sooo I loved writing this lmao.