Angel x reader

It was a sunny day and you were getting dressed to go play at the creek.
I kinda liked this kid named Angel. He took care of all the little kids at the daycare and I love kids that's why I kind of admired him. Today I'm going to ask him if I can help. Yes I will finally have the guts to ask.

*Goes to the daycare to ask Angel*

Y/n: h-hey Angel.

Angel: Hey your Y/n right?

Y/n: yeah that's me. Hey I was uh wondering if I could help at the daycare today?

Y/n's POV: I really really hope he says yes bc ever since Craig and his friends baby sat the kids. They got out of the daycare and he doesn't trust people to watch them alone anymore.

Angel: sure you can help with them.

Y/n: really?!? Uh I mean cool.*smiles*

Angel: hey kids we have someone helping out. Say hi to Y/n.

Kids: hi Y/n.

Little Chris: hewo lady. (Tackles Y/n)

Y/n:ahhhhh

Y/B's POV: I'm so confused right now. These kids seemed so nice. But I just got tackled by a 4 year old or I think he's four I don't really know. He was hitting me and then he bit my arm and I was like wtf. Good thing I didn't say it out loud.

Angel: Chris! Don't attack our guests.

Little Chris: I was just showing y/n I like her.

Angel: I know I know but some people get scared by that you know. But don't worry you can always do that kind of stuff with me. I have pillows*laughs*

Y/n: you are so good with children how do you do it?

Angel: well I actually looked up baby facts and read stuff about babies for two weeks just to get this set up. Then I babysat different kids to get perspectives of eat kid. Some of them were different and some of them were the same. But now I know everything about kids.

Y/n: wow That's amazing.

*Throughout the day they hang out with the kids, told stories, ate snacks, and had a pillow fight.*

*Timekeeper blows tuba*

Angel: that was fun I'll be back y/n I have to get these kids home. C'mon guys.

Kids: coming Angel.

*Fifteen minutes later*

Angel: hey Y/n I'm back.

Y/n: hey Angel. So could I come back tomorrow?

Angel: of course you can. Your the only person I know that knows how to take care of kids!

Y/n: really?*blushes*

Angel: and uh Y/n I know this might be weird but do you want to come back tomorrow as my girlfriend?

Y/n: *gasps* I would love too. So see you tomorrow.

Angel: see you tomorrow.

Y/n's POV: omg omg omg. I can't believe he asked me out and I said yes this is the best day of my entire life.  I can't wait to see him tomorrow.

Well I hope you guys liked it
Have a great day I'll update soon.
And I'm sorry to whoever requested this it won't let me see who requested it but I hope you like it 🙂