Craig x Jason

Requested by Meme_Lord14

Craig's Pov: Today me and my best friends Kelsey and Jp were playing sword fighting. We were helping Kelsey fight her enemy. The air. Usually I would be focused on helping my friends but I couldn't stop thinking about Jason. I didn't even know if it was the fact that he picked up my Choco roll I dropped today or the fact that he broke down last night. I kinda felt bad for him. But of course I couldn't show it Kelsey and Jp would think I'm weird.

Kelsey: right Craig?

Jp: Craig? Earth to Craig?

Kelsey: Craig!?!

Craig: huh? Yeah? Yeah Totally.

Kelsey: were you thinking about someone you seem a little off today.

Jp: if it's Maney that won't work out (the ship between Jp and maney is real 😂)

Craig: what? No I just

Kelsey: you are thinking about someone who is it!? who is it!?

Craig: If I told you guys you would think I'm weird.

Jp: No we wouldn't I'm weird and I like that I'm like that.

Craig: okay fine I was thinking about Jason*blushing slightly*

Kelsey: don't you hate him?

Craig: I thought I did but since the incident last night I can't stop thinking about him.

Jp: huh weird?

Kelsey: *gasps* I think you like him Craig!

Craig: what that's not possible, right?

Kelsey: yep it's possible. *Mortimer nods head* I've read something like this in one of my books where to guys like each other. One of the guys starts liking the other guy because of some crazy event and he tells that guy how he feels and they end up together. But takes a long time to build courage of course.

Jp: you should tell Jason how you feel.

Craig: are you sure?

Kelsey and Jp: Yess!!! 

~later when Craig gets to the junior scouts place~

Jason: we have to get all the branches and rocks.

Tony: I don't mean to be rude but why are we doing this again?

Jason: because it was our fault that the creek water stopped flowing.

Craig: that's sweet

Jason: ahhh! Oh hey Craig

Jason's Pov: okay the only reason why I freaked out was because I have liked Craig for a little while. But every time I try to tell him that I like him it just comes out mean. I try and talk about my badges to impress him so that I will have a chance with him but he always thinks I'm bragging. I gave up after a while but when I broke down in front of him I was so embarrassed but I couldn't show it who knows what he would think of me.

Craig: Hi Jason could I talk to you?

Jason: sure! Uh I mean sure I'm fine with that.

Jason's POV: oh no he knows that I was embarrassed about breaking down!

Craig: so there's been something I've been meaning to ask you. But please don't be embarrassed about being embarrassed about what I'm about to ask, wait what?

Jason: just ask it. *Stupid Jason you were mean again*

Craig: will you go out with me *blushes*

Jason*speechless* uh I'm well uh ahaha yes? I mean yes I will *blushes*

Craig: really?

Jason: yeah I've honestly liked you for a while and I wanted to tell you I really did I guess I just didn't know how to ask. It would always come out rude.

Craig: awww really.

Jason: yeah*blushes again*

Craig: I know this would ruin the moment but if the elders were here they would probably think of a ship name for us. 😂

Jason: what's a ship name?

Craig: it's like two people's names put together to make one whole name.

Jason: oh what would ours be

Craig: probably something like *thinks* craigson

Jason: I like it *smiles*

The end I hope you liked it 😁