the green poncho x Maya

Requested by Petitegirl13 's friend.

Green poncho's POV: I'm just standing at the overpass making sure that no one is going in or out of it. When Craig told me that the king got a picture of his map, I know that now I have to be extra cautious and need to put up a lot more guarding measures to protect Craig's side of the Creek. From the king, his subjects or as he calls them his "friends" and...

Maya...

I missed her. Even though she betrayed me when she battled me to become the king's best friend, I still missed her. I liked her actually she was my best friend I would always make her laugh when she was sad or frustrated. I would pretend to be her baseball coach and pretend his boogers fell out.*laughs to self* yeah that was pretty funny but those days are gone she left me for Xavier, the King. If she would just be my friend again everything would be great. But my thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a whole bunch of kids running, then it hit me. The king is taking over the other side of the Creek right now. 

Green poncho:*jumps down* freeze! What do you think your doing?

King: uh what do you think we're doing?

Maya: yeah Omar what does it look like?

King: now get out of our way so we can do this.

Green poncho: I don't think so.

King: okay if that's what you want, Maya take care of him while we take over the entire creek.

Maya: gotcha.

*King and other kids run past the Green poncho as he tries to stop them but can't bc theirs too many. Then Maya starts trying to attack him.

*At the other side of the Creek*

Craig: you know this is a perfect day to hang out at the trading tree. We have so many people here.

JP: yeah even the elders are here.

Kelsey: I'm mainly surprised about the tea timers being here.

King: well you'll be even more surprised to see us here!

*All kids gasp*

Jane: it's the King from the other side of the creek everyone run!

*Kids start panicking and running while some of them get captured*

Random kid: no please spare me.

Craig: hey! Let go of me!

Kelsey: Craig! Don't worry I got you Buddy.*tries to attack kid with sword but the kid runs away*

Craig: thanks Kelsey.

Kelsey: no problem.*smiles*

Eliza: excuse you let go of me.

Jane: yeah let us go, you spoiled rich boy.

King: isn't your pink haired friend a spoiled brat too but just whinier?

Eliza*gasps* how dare you!

Craig: where's the green poncho?*runs to the overpass but secretly*

*Green poncho and Maya are fighting while talking*

Maya: can't you just give up already? You don't have that stink egg bomb this time so there's no way you'll win.

Green poncho: and you think that's going to make me give up?

Maya: no cause you never give up until you get what you want.

Green poncho: yeah well you never give up either

Maya: oh yeah? And how do you know that?

Green poncho: cause I know my best friend, and I... I miss my best friend too.

Maya: what? Omar... I didn't know you that you still thought of us as Best friends.

Green poncho: no the Truth is that... I wanna be more than best friends. I like you Maya I always have and I just miss the fact that we don't see each other anymore, that we barely talk anymore.

Maya: yeah I miss it too. But I don't think Xavier will like the fact that I just ditched him.

Green poncho: he's a bad kid Maya it doesn't matter now. What matters is that we stop him from him from taking over that side of the Creek. C'mon let's go.

Maya: alright.

Craig: yeah guys we need to go.

*Maya and Green poncho jump up*

Maya: how long have you been here.

Craig: I just got here the King is taking over everything and taking everyone hostage!

* At the other side of the Creek.*

King: alright everyone if y'all want to get out of here by dinner then you all have to sign this. Or just the leaders of your group.

Kelsey: no way we aren't signing anything that you want us to sign.

Sewer Queen: now let us go.

King: ugh okay fine then I'll just go to someone who looks like they actually are interested in my kingly ways. The tea timers or that's what I think you guys are called, will you be so kind to sign this.

Jane: no wa-

Eliza: only if I get to called a queen.

King: I can arrange that.

Eliza: then I accept.*signs treaty*

Jane: what?

Kelsey: Eliza?!? What's wrong with you?!?

Eliza: I've always wanted to be royalty and this is my only chance so... Get over it besides this is an even better way to cause drama.

George: no it's a way to get everyone mad at you.

Eliza: George! Your supposed to be on my side!

Maya: no one's going to be on your side after we're done with you and the king.

King: Maya! You got the green poncho and you didn't even have to hurt him, impressive.

Green poncho: nope you're wrong she's on my side and we're stopping you.

King: what?

Maya:*appears behind him and whacks him with her bat just to knock him out for a little bit* that should keep him out for a little bit.*grabs the key and sets everyone free*

Eliza: nooo how dare you I was going to be a queen!!!

Green poncho: sorry that's not happening.

*The next day*

Maya: hey Omar

Omar: hey so I just wanted to thank you again for the help, now everything is back to normal except there's no King for the other side of the creek anymore.

Maya:*kisses his forehead* your welcome.

Green poncho:*blushes* so uh what now?

Maya: well I guess we can go see what that Craig kid is up to.

Omar: yeah I'd like that.

The end 😄

I hope you you guys liked it. Baiiii