Green poncho/Omar dating headcannons

When you're upset he would do anything to make you happy. He would be silly. Imitate and make fun of the people who made you upset or mad. Just to hear you laugh again

He really likes cuddles. He may keep to himself but he likes it when he's able to make you feel loved. Cause at the creek it's his job to protect his side and you. But outside of the creek, to him, it's his job to keep you happy and make sure your safe.

He likes bringing you little snacks throughout the day and likes to be reassured that he's doing a great job when it comes to taking care of you. He knows that he isn't able to give you as much attention as he'd want to while protecting the creek so he wants to know how you feel about the relationship from time to time.

He is very protective also. He tries not make himself seem overprotective but isn't very good at it. But you know he's only doing what he can to protect you.

Sometimes he talks about his ex best friend Maya. You know he doesn't like her in that way but you'll always feel a small tingle of jealousy. He always notices that and changes the subject instantly. He understands that you tend to get jealous but he also knows that you like to listen to his stories

He likes listening to your voice. There's something about it that goes smoothly through his ears. It makes him happy when he hears you ramble on about your day or interests or someone that annoyed you at the time.

He likes giving you little forehead kisses. He likes to think that he's showing how much he cares about you when you gives you a tender forehead kiss.

Well here is another request done for you lovely people. I'm so glad to be able to catch up on many of the stories I have written. I hope you guys likes these headcannons and be free to request things if you'd like. Bye! :)