handlebarb x fem reader

Y/n's pov: I've been at the creek for a while and I'm part of the 10 speeds I'm not the best at the tricks but I'm good at a few tricks. Handlebarb usually helps me with the tricks. Everyone else is at home today so it's just me and handlebarb but that's honestly how I like it. I mean I like the other members they are awesome but...

Okay, okay I like handlebarb and Im just waiting for the right moment to ask handlebarb out.

Handlebarb: you got this Y/n! Try to do a 360.

Y/n*sighs* already I got this. 3,2,1... Go*rides down the ramp and goes back up but messes up somehow and ends up only doing a 180.

Y/n: ahhh*lands on the ground* dang it!

Handlebarb: are you okay Y/n?

Y/n: yeah I'm fine it's just I really want to nail this 360 but I keep messing up somehow and I hate it!

Handlebarb: hey, hey don't be so down on yourself. The great thing is that you want to keep trying. I wasn't like you.

Y/n: you weren't?

Handlebarb: no not at all, two years ago I had just started to ride a bike cause all the kids on my street ride a bike and I felt like I was the odd one out so I asked my parents for a bike and my parents got it good me on my birthday because my birthday was two days away from that day that I asked my parents for a bike and when I started riding the bike at first I kept falling off, or the bike itself would fall while I was one and I would always get mad or sad and I wanted to give up but my parents kept pushing me to keep going. And I would listen to them and keep trying and after a while I got better I rode it every single day and I got so much better. And then my parents got me a ramp after a while and I started doing tricks. The first day I hurt my knees really bad and I wanted to give up again but my parents kept helping me and that's how I got here today.

Y/n: wow it's crazy how you grew to be a great bike rider.

Handlebarb: wait do you really think that I'm a great bike rider?

Y/n: yeah I think your an amazing person too.

Handlebarb: hey Y/n, I haven't really had the confidence to ask you this because I didn't know what you thought about me but now I'm getting a feeling that I have a better chance now.

Y/n: a better chance with what?

Handlebarb: Y/n will you go out with me?

Y/n's pov: oh my goshhh, this is the best day of my life. I can't believe that handlebarb, my crush, actually has liked me for quite some time. this is amazing.

Y/n: Yes, yes a thousand times yes.

Handlebarb: yaay this is the best day of my life!

Y/n: mine too!

Cannonball: I knew you guys would end up together.

Y/n and handlebarb: ahhhh!

Cannonball: it's okay you guys are great for each other in my opinion.

Handlebarb: thanks man.

*The end I hope you liked it I'll try a new catch up on all the requests as soon as I can. I promise.*