Mark x reader

Requested by UwU_Masquerade

Y/n's POV: I'm new to the creek and I honestly don't like that I'm the new Creek kid because, well, I'm not a kid I'm a teenager and I haven't seen any teens around here. All I see is a bunch of kids. I see this kid with a staff, a kid with a sword heh she looks kinda cool, and this kid with really long sleeves I also saw some other kids but my thoughts were interrupted when I saw...

Teenagers!!!

I saw a teen with a helmet, one with some armor like shoulder pads, and one with a cape with glasses. He looked kinda cute. I hope they play board games or role play*gasp* what if they like anime like me. Ohhh I hope they do.

*Runs to the elders*

Y/n: Hi-hi my name is Y/n.

David: oh hi I'm David that's Mark and that's Barry. Are you new to the creek?

Y/n: yeah I am actually. I'm looking for some people to be friends with.

Barry: well you can be our friends. We do some typical highschool teenage stuff like role-play, we play board games, and we loved anime.

Y/n's POV: yes! I'm so happy they like the things that I like and they want to be my friends too. This is the best day of my life since I moved here and joined this place with a whole bunch of kids.

Mark: I don't know she has the looks of an elder but does she have what it takes to be an elder? I challenge you to a battle.

Y/n: like a role-play battle, or a board game battle.

Mark: board game Battle.

Narrator's POV (me lol)

*They go to the elder rock and they play that board game that they played one time when Kelsey was an elder. They all played against each other and at the end of the game Y/n won!*

Y/n: I did it...

I won!

Elder Mark: what?!?

Elder Barry: I can't believe it.

Elder David: she beat him. Great job Y/n!

Y/n: thanks David

Mark: yes we'll done I guess this makes you an elder.

Y/n: oh my gosh really?

Mark: yep welcome to our group.

Narrator's POV:

Over the months they had really bonded with y/n and because good friends with you. You guys would role-play, play board games, and would sometimes just hang out and talk about your guys favorite anime. Your feelings for mark grew stronger by the time that 3 months had ended. You knew everyone in the creek by then. You especially knew Craig and his friends since they came to the elders often for advice on an old artifact( well it was old and unknown to them but you and the other elders knew exactly what it was)

Mark: *sighs*

Y/n:*just got here* what's wrong Mark? And where's Barry and David?

Mark: they got sick and I thought that you got sick too so I was alone but now I'm happier know that your here.

Y/n: I'm glad you're happy that I'm here.*smiles*

Mark:*smiles back* well now that we have the whole day to ourselves I guess I can finally ask you the question I've been meaning to ask you for a few months now.

Y/n: sure you can ask.

Mark's POV: okay I'll admit it I have liked y/n from the moment I saw her and when I found out she liked the same things that I had liked I had started to like her even more. The best part about hanging out with her is hearing her talk. I could listen to that soothing, angelic voice all day. She has the prettiest face I have ever seen. Well to me. I love her more that Eliza loves herself. I'm going to ask her out today. I have to, no, I Want to I can't hold it back anymore she's too perfect.

Y/n: ark,Mark? Helloooo? Are you okay? Wait is your hearing okay? Do I need to call a doctor?*gets worried*

Mark:huh? No, no no no no no. Sorry I was just lost in my thoughts. Okay here's what I was going to ask you. Will you... Will you go*sighs* willyougooutwithme?*blushing*

Y/n: you mean on a date?*blushing*

*Mark nervously says yes*

Y/n: omg you don't know how long I have waited to go out with you. This is the best day ever. Well now it is. My best day ever used to be when I met you guys. But now this is hands down the best day of my life.

Mark: so that's a... Yes?

Y/n: yes, yes a thousand times yes!

The end
I hope you liked it
Have a nice day peoples