The green poncho x reader(mill side of the creek)

Requested by Fantadog

Green poncho: stop! freeze!*shoots arrow*

Y/n: okay you caught me.

Green poncho: stop trying to come to our side of the Creek. I'm not letting you or the king over here to our side of the creek.

Y/n: *sighs and walks back to her side of the Creek*

Y/n's POV: this is the fourth time he's caught me this week. I wish he would let me tell him how I feel. I like him that's why I always try to go over there. I want to be on his side of the creek. I want to be with him I want him to show me around the Creek. I just want to explore it while he's by my side but sadly that won't happen because he thinks I'm working for the king. I'm against the King but if I ever said that to anyone I'd get thrown in the maze. No one has ever gotten thrown into the maze. Well no one from this side of the Creek. That Craig of the creek kid had gotten thrown in the maze a few days ago with his friends after they impersonated as some honeysuckle rangers. I just want to go there and tell him how I feel but if I ever were to do it I would have to be smart about it. But I would have to tell the king something else so that he doesn't suspect anything.

*Later*

*Y/n was walking in the direction of the overpass but was stopped by the king's best friend Maya.*

Maya: and where do you think your going?

Y/n: uh uhm, well I

Maya: Don't try to play games with me , your going to the overpass.

Y/n: uhhh(oh crap she caught me) I've only been going to try to get to the other side so I can get that craigy boy's map.

Maya: I've been watching you and you fail every single time, so this time I'm coming with you.

Y/n: oh uhm okay(nooooooooooo)

*At the overpass*

Maya: *whispering* okay I'll destract him while you go the other way but be stealthy and quiet, got it?

Y/n: yep I got it.

Maya: okay, three... Two... One...

Maya: Hey Omar Come And Get Meeee!!!!!

Omar: what? Maya?*starts going after Maya*

Y/n:*watching the chase completely forgetting what Maya told her to do*

Y/n's POV: I have never seen anything so great in my life. He was so cool, so fast, and such agility. My thoughts were stopped when Omar (that's apparently his name) caught Maya.

Maya: aww. YOU DUMMY YOU WERE JUST STANDING THERE YOU COULD HAVE GONE WHAT WERE YOU DOING?!?

Omar: what? You again?

Y/n: MAYBE I DIDN'T WANNA GO! I LIED I DON'T WANT THE MAP! I DON'T LIKE YOU OR THE KING! I ONLY LIKE OMAR! HE'S THE ONLY REASON I KEEP COMING OVER HERE AND I WAS ACTUALLY GOING TO TELL HIM HOW I FELT BUT THEN YOU DECIDED TO COME ALONG YOU SPOILED, RICH WANNABE, EVIL, BASEBALL PLAYING BRAT!!!*Y/n covers her mouth. She couldn't believe what she had just said*

Maya:...

Omar:*starts laughing* oh my gosh I can't believe you just said that.

Maya: tch fine why don't protect that side of the creek you traitor.

Omar: so you really like me?

Y/n: ye- yes I do I really do.

Omar: cool then we can protect our side of the creek on the overpass together.

Y/n: so does that mean we're a-

Omar:*kisses you on the forehead* yep.

Y/n: *blushing* yay oh by the way, could you show me around your side of the creek?

Omar: sure

I hope you liked it 😊

Have a nice day/ night everyone:>