elder David x reader

Spoilers just in case

(This is after the elders get into an argument)

David walks out the elder rock going a separate way from Barry cause he just needed some time to himself. He knew that Barry would just go over to his girlfriend's house anyways. He didn't really mind either, he just wanted to be away from Mark. He was lost in his thoughts and snapped back to reality once he bumped into someone.

Y/N: whoa!

*David catched them*

David: oh gosh I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and-

Y/N: hey it's okay it's okay. I was coming to the creek to talk to someone cause I'm kinda lonely. Do you mind if I walk with you? If not then it's fine.

David: oh yeah sure you can walk with me *smiles*

Y/N: yay thanks *smiles back*

(Is it sad that everytime I want to say they are smiling I keep trying to put this :)? )

David wanted to be alone before but after bumping into Y/N, talking to them wasn't that bad. They had a nice conversation. A lot of laughs, smiles, and just talked for hours about their favorite things and what makes them happy. Talked about their families, household, and their friends.

David: my two best friends are Barry and Mark. Although I'm kinda mad at Mark at the moment. I can tell you later about it I don't feel like talking about him right now. He's a little stressful at times but he's my friend, I still love him.

Y/N: well it's okay, take all the time you need. I understand what it's like to have stressful friends. Do you mind if we exchange numbers so we can talk more.

David: oh yeah! I'd love too. After this I do need to head home though. I hope you don't mind.

Y/N: yeah I need to head home too before my (whatever guardian watches over you,) starts going ballistic that I'm not home. *Chuckle's lightly*

David: Hey I can walk you home if you'd like. I wouldn't want you to be lonely on your walk home *smiles*

(I almost :) again😭)

They start to exchange numbers and they walk to Y/N's house together. It only takes about 10 minutes. Once they get to Y/N's house they saw their goodbyes. David walks to his house. Once he gets home he's goes to his room and the first thing he does and wants to do is text Y/N only to find they texted him first.

Y/N-

Hey thanks for walking me home. It was nice talking to you. :)

David-

Yeah no problem! I'm glad you had a nice time. Also I have one more question.

Y/N-

  Ask away

David:

  Would you
  Go out with me? Your just really fun to talk to and I was wondering if we could try it out. If this thing between us doesn't work we could still be friends?

Y/N:

  Oh wow, yes I'd love too. I wanted to ask you the same thing but I got a little nervous. Your just a really sweet buy. If it doesn't work out we can most definitely still be friends. But I'd love to try and let this thing between us work out.

David:

  Really? That's amazing. I'm going to head to bed so I can come see you first thing tomorrow.
Goodnight love ❤️

Y/N:

Goodnight.
I love you ❤️

David:

I love you more❤️

I know on text at the end they were maybe moving a little too fast but I kinda wanted to put that in the story to show that David actually understands the concept of "I love you" instead of "Love you" I know how most of us feel about that. Lol

Here's another request done tho :)
Hope you guys like it!