- ---

════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════

════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════

CHIFUYU'S POV

I sit in class while looking out the window. The lesson's boring as always. I yawn and wipe a tear away. "...And don't forget that the midtearm exams are coming up at the end of the month." WHAT?!

I totally forgot about them. Panicly I turn my gaze around to Baji who appears to be just as lost as I am and then to Aomine-san. She seems to be rather collected. That's it! I have to ask her for help.

When the lesson was over, I went to her with Baji and ask if she already has started to learn for the upcoming exams. "I'm currently learning for the exams... more or less...", she answers my question and asks back, "w-why do you want to know that Matsuno-san?"

"Then please help us!" "Yeah! We're dumb as fuck", Baji adds and we even bow to make our desperate situation clear. "D-Don't b-b-bow down, please. Of course I will help you but p-please do not bow... especially not for me." "THANK YOU!!", Baji hugs her immediately.

She got pretty flustered by his warm embrace which makes me laugh because of how cute and funny the situation is. I wish I started talking to Aomine-san earlier... she's a nice person.

After Baji pulled away from her, she looks down to her desk while mumbling, "b-but I'm no expert in everything so I'm really sorry I can't help you with every problem you might have." "Don't worry about that... we're already thankful you wanna help the both of us. Let's go to library after school."

Baji raises an eyebrow and whispers into my ear, "isn't today a toman meeting?" Oh shit! I forgot that! Dammit... what do I do now? I've gotta go to toman after school but on the other hand... Aomine-san offers her help to us.

"Is there a problem? I-If you don't have time, we can learn tomorrow or─" "No no... don't you worry. Baji, we just call Mikey and tell him that we've got other plans today." He laughs and lays his hand on my shoulder. "This will be funny with the two of ya..."

When school was over, we went to the library and learned for hours. Aomine-san explains everything so well that I understood all the stuff. Even Baji understands it. I feel like I could ace the upcoming exams if the three of us learn together.

"Oh shoot! How could I have forgotten...? We should exchange phone numbers." "Are you... sure?" The long, black-haired male pats her on the shoulder while laughing. "Of course, dummy." I start to giggle at the nickname he gave her.

Aomine-san turns her head but I clearly saw her red cheeks. She gets flustered and embarrassed rather quick which I like to see. It starts to get dark when we decide it's enough for today.

"Sorry guys, I've gotta do somthin' really important... So go without me", my best friend excuses himself smirking and runs before I can say something. What's his plan? This idiot...

To our non-existent luck, the train we have to travel with, is packed. The crowd pushes us backwards so that Aomine-san's and my bodies are close together. I stand in front of Aomine-san while my arms are positioned to her left and right.

With all my strength, I push against the crowd with my arms so as not to push the girl in front of me any further. Out of nowhere I look around and notice an old man's hand moving up towards Aomine-san's ass. I grab his wrist and look at him angrily.

"Thank you... Matsuno-san", she thanks me. I see how her body starts to tremble in fear. What an asshole, this old fuck! After this incident, I pay only more attention to my surroundings so the girl in front of me doesn't have to experience this again.

I approach her but suddenly the track makes an emergency brake and I fell forward so that Aomine-san and my face have a few millimeters distance. Fuck! Too close, too close! I even can smell her perfume and her lips are too close...

Before I am able to process what happened, Aomine-san turns her head embarrassed. "I-I'm sorry Aomine-san...", I apologize embarrassed. "N-N-No i-it's fine..."

Why's my heart beating so fast all of a sudden?!!

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝