-.-. .... ..-. ..- -.-- ..-

════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════

════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════

Y/N's POV

We were back at the hotel we were staying during our class trip. It was time for dinner. After I cried my heart out at the beach and washed my face, Chifuyu didn't leave my side for even a mere second which I found quite touching.

I was really thankful to him that he did that. In every single moment I fall for him more and more so that it can no longer be endured. But I don't dare tell him anything about it...

These thoughts plagued me as I put some food on my plate. After putting the food on my plate, I saw Chifuyu and Baji together. Without thinking furthermore, I ran towards them smiling and greeted the boys.

Together we sat down and started to eat. The food was quite delicious for such a cheap hotel but I didn't complain. When we finished our food, I cleared my plate and wanted to go to my room, when suddenly someone grabbed my wrist.

I started to get terrified because that reminded me what happened to me this afternoon and quickly turned my head to the culprit with wet eyes. "CHIFUYU!", I got scared and then sighed relieved that it was him.

"Sorry Y/N... I didn't wanna scare you", he sincerely apologized. Of course I accepted it and wiped my upcoming tears off. "How can I help you?"

"E-Eh... I just wanted...", Chifuyu stopped, scratched his head and I noticed how his ears took on a slight shade of pink. Cute. "Can we meet up in 30 minutes at the exit? I wanna discuss somethin' important with you." "S-Sure..."

"Nice... thanks Y/N", he smiles wide and laughed. Then he rushed away and left me with a big quiestion mark. What does he want to discuss? It must be utterly important... his ears were pink and he seemed nervous. Hmm... first of all I should change my clothes.

Which I did. I changed my clothes, put on some perfume and went out. "Hey Aomine... where do you want to go at this hour looking like this?", one of the girls I shared a room with asked. "I uhm... ate too much and want to go for a walk."

At the exit Chifuyu was already there. "Did you have to wait long?" He shook his head and replied that he just waited for five minutes. "Let's go..." I followed Chifuyu and we got to the beach we were today. "Why are we here?"

"Maaan... this is fucking embarrassing...", he angrily scratched his head that I got a bit worried. "Are you okay, Chifuyu?" Then he breathed in and out and looked me straight in the eyes. I love his eyes... they're so beautiful.

"Remember the first time we talked...? Because that day is burned deep into my memories. You weren't there during math class even though you would always come to class no matter what.

I got worried because I thought to myself 'what happened that out of all people, she didn't come to class?' and then I went searching for the quite girl in our class. The girl who always was in her own world and people didn't wanna interact with.

I heard you crying and not gonna lie... it somewhat made my heart ache even though I didn't know you at that time. At first I thought you were just some outsider and pitied you... but... as we spend more time together and learned to know each other, it just happened..."

"W-What do you mean? What happened...?"

"It just so happened that after everything... I, Matsuno Chifuyu, fell in love with you, Aomine Y/N and I promise I'm gonna make you happy even if you don't reciprocate my love for you. Even if you start to hate me some day, I'll always be there for you.

I'll gladly throw everything away if if means I can keep your happiness. I would sacrifice my life for you without thinking twice so please... y-you don't hafta reciprocate my feelings but please ─ I know I'm being selflish ─ atleast don't hate me and stay by side, Y/N."

"Chifuyu..."

He really... what should I...

"Don't stay things like that...", I stated, "how could I possibly ever hate you, Chifuyu...? How could I not stay by the side of the boy I fell in love with? Chifuyu, I'm so happy right now that we feel the same. Oh my god and I thought I was the only one here..."

Crying, I threw myself into the arms of the boy who gave my life something valuable again. Whom I will forever be grateful for reaching out to a crying girl that one day.

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

THE END

🎉 You've finished reading 永遠の光 , 𝑬𝒊𝒆𝒏 𝑵𝒐 𝑯𝒊𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒊 | CHIFUYU MATSUNO X FEM! READER 🎉