.- -. -..

════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════

════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════

CHIFUYU'S POV

"I envy you...", is the only thing Aomine-san says while eating the cake I bought her. I even ask her multiple times why she cries but she doesn't answer it. Oh man... I wanted to make her happy and not sad.

While eating the chocolate cake, she wipes her tears away again and again and after finishing it, Aomine-san thanks the me for buying her these things and leaves the classroom in a hurry. What have I done?

"Fuck!", I slam my head into a desk, "Baji what have I done? Why was Aomine-san crying, were that tears cuz she was happy?" "Chifuyu calm down...", he calmly says, "give her some space. But I don't think she was sad."

"How would ya know?", I snap at Baji but apologize right after. I say goodbye to him and also leave the classroom to call someone who could help me with my problem, maybe.

I meet up with Takemichi and explain to him the situation. He has a girlfriend so maybe he could help me.

"Give her the time to open up to you and Baji-san... maybe something's happening in her private life. Anyways, just be there for her and the rest will show... I guess." "Thanks Takemichty... I'm just worried about her, you know?"

I don't understand it myself. I don't get it why I'm so worried to the point I'm asking Takemichty for advice. Am I overthinking? But I have this weird feeling... that something definitely wrong.

But who am I to judge? If Aomine-san doesn't wanna talk about it, I can't force her. Damn... why is everything so complicted??

A month went by after I talked with Takemichty about Aomine-san and the took the midtearm exams which Baji and I both passed thanks to Aomine-san. "THANK YOU AOMINE-SAN!!", we cry our heart out.

"N-No problem... you're more than welcome. I'm happy that you both passed." "Let's fuckin' celebrate that!", Baji announces happily. "Good idea... Let's go Aomine-san." "But I need to ask my parents first..."

"You're a really good girl. I never ask my parents and just go", I laugh, "even if mom sometimes smacks the fuck outta me with them slippers or her infamous wooden spoon." Aomine-san laughs a bit which makes me happy.

After seeing her cry ─ even if they were tears of joy ─ I never want to see her cry. For a brief moment the e/c girl pulls back so she can ask her parents for permission which fortunately she got. "I'm sorry guys but I have to be at home at 8. I know I'm ruini─"

"Shut up girl... you're ruining nothing haha... alright, we have four hours to celebrate our passing. Go guys, we don't have much time!" "Okay Baji!", Aomine-san and I say simultaneously.

I feel my cheeks getting red and turn away because of that. The three of us grab out backpacks and run outside the school where my and Baji's motor bikes are. I offer Aomine-san to ride with me which she accepts.

"Y-Y-You have to h-hold onto m-me... like real t-tight", I inform Aomine-san and stutter. "O-Oh... o-okay."

The atmosphere between us got weird and Baji this idiot laugh. Is he for real? This dude... Man is this embarrassing af! We drive to a cheap but tasty restaurant. They sell the best food in Tokyo in my opinion.

We ate there, had lots of fun and the best thing was seeing Aomine-san so happy. That's what she looks like when she's genuinely cheerful. I could watch her smile and laugh all day...

Ayo what?! Stop it Chifuyu. Stop beating so fast, heart!

"We would like to pay", I try to distract myself to stop my heart from beating so fast and loud. Hopefully nobody hears it. "Alright... That makes a total of $31.50." "Here." "W-Wait!", the h/c colored girl interferes, "l-let me pay."

We straight up ignored her and get our money out of our wallet. "Let me at least pay a part of it..." Not gonna lie, it was kinda amusing seeing Aomine-san want to pay.

"Aobaka...", Baji flicks her forehead wkth his finger, "we invited you cuz ya saved our asses." "We want to thank you for your help with all of our heart even tho it was veeeery close for someone in particular." "Hey!"

"You are and always will be hopeless fool, Baji." I laugh real hard. Aomine-san and Baji also start to laugh and together we laugh until one plate fall down the table.

I watch as the plate falls down and Aomine-san trying to catch it with no success. The plate breaks but nevertheless she stretches her hand out to collect the broken parts of the part. I try to stop her but it's too late because she already cut herself. I then immediately call a worker who cleans the mess.

The cut isn't deep but she still lost a lot of blood which makes me panic. Without noticing where I run to, I pull Aomine-san with me to a toilet so she first washes the wound with water. "Matsuno-san... This is the ladies toilet." I gasp. Oh hell nah!

"I didn't notice it...", I admit and notice a small glass splinter in her index finger. Carefully I take it out. During the process Aomine-san often hisses in pain which I am awfully sorry for.

Thank goodness I always have some plaster and bandages with me inside my pockets. "Why did you do that?" "I wanted to catch the plate and when I couldn't, I atleast wanted to help the employees by clean up the plate that broke because of me."

"And you hurt yourself in the process... please stop putting yourself in danger like this. It bothers me to see you like this... willing to put up with absolutely anything just to do others a favor."

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝