-- .- - ... ..- -. ---

════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════

════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════

CHIFUYU'S POV

The next day came and we packed everything we needed for the beach. When we arrived there, our teacher allowed us to go into smaller groups which we could decide on our own under two conditions.

The first was that to had to stay in the beach and didn't go anywhere else, the second condition was that we had to meet up again at a certain time. Nice.

I immediately grabbed Baji's wrist and went to Y/N so we would be a group of three. After that we searched for a good place to lay down. "Let's stay here", Baji said and we both agree.

I reminded Y/N and Baji to put on enough sunscreen because of the scorching heat today. "U-Uhm... excuse me, C-Chifuyu." "Yeah?" "C-Could you... could you please...", Y/N looked down and started to play with her fingers.

"What's the matter, Y/N?" "OH MA GOD!", Baji interjected with an annoyed growl, "SHE WANTS YOU TO PUT SUNSCREEN ON HER BACK!"

"B-Baji!!!!", Y/N shouted a bit too loud. The people around us stared at us for a second before turning their heads away. "Is that true...?", I asked her and she nodded shyly.

She gave me her sunscreen and I put a great amount in my palm before rubbing it on her back. Her skin... it's so soft! I didn't know girls have such soft skin. I feel like her skin will crack at the slightest amount of force.

As I massaged the sunscreen into her skin, I began to look at her swim suit in more detail. It's suits her perfectly... she looks so gorgeous in it. No! Not just gorgeous.

The way her swim suit highlights her natural curves and overall her body... Why does she have to look this sexy?!! I have to control myself. At all cost. She got some nice thighs... Just the way I l─

"Thank you... y-you're always helping me out, Chifuyu." Huh? It's over?? I look at her back. Indeed. "Do you want me to put sunscreen on your back too?" "YES!!"

EMBARRASING!!!!!!!

"I-I mean...", I coughed, "if you d-do not mind." Y/N did the same. During the whole process my face turned red that I started to believe the blood inside of my body went up to my face.

"I'm done...", Y/N smiled innocently at me. "Now come ya two lovebirds~" "BAJI!"

We played all kinda games together in the water. Y/N said she wanted to enjoy the sun a bit and lay down which we didn't mind.

I played volleyball with Baji and everything seemed to be fine for a couple of minutes. "CHIFUYU!! HELP ME, CHIFUYU!" Y/N?

I looked around and saw her with some dudes who grabbed her wrist harshly. "Please let me go!!!" "SHUT YER MOUTH!!", the asshole yelled at her.

I ran up to her but was too late as the same bastard punched the h/c colored girl in her face. The result was blood that started to drip down her cheek. "Y/N!!!"

In a rage, I rushed over to them and beat each and every one of those bastards unconscious. If Baji hadn't known me I would have continued for sure as I was seeing black right now.

I didn't care about anything anymore. The person that was most important to me was hurt in front of me which was why I carried Y/N all the to the life guards.

I explained them what happened and they tended to Y/N's wound. Later on I apologized to her for my incompetence for not helping when she needed me the most. That I wasn't able to protect her.

"Oh, what... I'm just glad you helped me there. The punch wasn't really hard either." Even now she can still think positively... despite being beaten and nearly kidnapped. If only I were earlier─

"Please don't beat yourself up, Chifuyu. I'm really fine. It just looks worse than it actually is." She excused herself because she wanted to go to the toilet. I didn't wanted to burden her and said yes but in the end I followed her. I can't leave her alone rn...

She went to a toilet in the konbini store here, closed the door and cried. "Shit... I was so afraid. T-These guys nearly... f-fuck..." Oh no... I started to feel really guilty. Y/N said she was fine when she obviously wasn't because she didn't want us to worry. SHIT! That's all my fault...

I never wanna hear her cry like that again. Never ever! I never want that again. Y/N should laugh, be happy. That suits her much better.

She purposely pulled herself together in front of us. I want her to be mine... I want to make it my life's work to protect her forever and make her happy.

I want to be the only man by her side even if I don't deserve it.

My heart breaks more with every single tear from her. Even if there are better guys, even if I don't deserve you...

I love you. Dammit! I love her so much... I love Y/N so much it hurts. I can't deny it anymore. I wanna tell her how I really feel about her.

It might break our friendship but I have to take that risk.

I can't pretend my love for Y/N isn't there anymore. I have to confess my feelings to her.

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝