-- . .- -. ...

════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════

════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════

Y/N's POV

"You can cry as nuch as you want", Matsuno-san says while hugging me. Ayo what in the mfing hell...? He's hugging me? ME?! The hug is also relatively tight which only makes me feel more overwhelmed.

Finally, my body gives in on its own which is the very reason I let all my grief out. All the sorrow, the pain, the humiliation, the frustration and the hatred in the last years, which had accumulated in the deepest places of my heart, just pours out of me.

It's like turning off the plug in a full bathtub. For a long time, I clung tightly to Matsuno-san until I decided that it was enough. "Thank you...", I sincerely express my gratitude to the blonde male in front of me whilst smiling at him, "not gonna lie... I feel much better now."

Matsuno-san grins wide which causes a strange feeling inside of me. My cheeks become so hot that I have to cover them. I was afraid that he sees my red cheeks. And my stomach feels weird... I really don't know how to describe these feelings. It all feels so foreign.

"What do you say we go to the school bathroom so you can wash your face before we go back to the classroom?", Matsuno-san suggests which I gladly accept.

I wash my face in the girls toilet. Why am I so hot? I take a glance to the mirror and it's embarrassing how much I resemble a tomato. This feeling... I never felt something like this and I don't know whether it's something good or bad. Hmm... but first of all I shouldn't let Matsuno-san wait more.

"Oh, and shall we stop addressing each other so formally? After all, we've been friends for a while now", Matsuno-san suggests, "if you don't mind of course..." "Sure... Chi-Chifuyu."

Thereupon we return to our classroom. "By the way... I've got a shoujo for ya that you will love for sure, Y/N. The name's 'kaoru hana wa rin to saku'."

"Oh! I saw this one in a store... thank you very much. I'll bring you something too tomorrow." "Say... This might be a little sudden but do you wanna stay over at my place this weekend? We could have a good time and do anything we like."

Me? Going to Chifuyu's place... and staying over?! "Wait wait... but my parents will never allow me this."

"Don't you worry", he smiles reliably and I felt like I could actually relax and let him do it. He takes all the worries away from me. "You know, Chifuyu... this may be weird...", I bite my lips nervous, "but... when I'm with you...

I feel at home."

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝