.-.. --- ...- .

════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════

════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════

Y/N's POV

Time went faster than I prefered. The time I spent with Chifuyu was over and I was in school again. I expected nothing special today until our teacher announced a school trip to Okinawa before the summer holidays started.

Everyone was visibly happy and excited. I couldn't deny it but smiling a little bit. That smile faded away when I remembered my biggest problem: my parents. There's no way they allow me...

"I'm so excited", Chifuyu tells Baji and me at lunch. The black haired agreed and laughed. "What should I pack with me?" I didn't say a word because I thought about how to convince my parents.

No matter how hard I thought about it, I couldn't come up with some sort of strategy. "Y/N? Hey Y/N!" Suddenly I felt a pain on my forehead and I woke up from my thought process. Baji flicked my forehead. "Sorry... W-What were you talking?"

Chifuyu asked, "What's wrong?" "It's just...", I started to explain my concerns to both of them. "I'm sure they'll allow it." "You think so, Chifuyu?" "Of course... don't you worry."

After school I told my parents about the school trip to Okinawa. "Yeah go...", dad said which surprised me honestly but I didn't dare to say anything and just thanked them. Then I went to my bedroom and jumped to my bed. YESS!!!

I don't know why dad's suddenly this friendly but idgaf!!

Over the next weeks I started to learn for my exams till the day of our trip. I packed everything inside my suitcase and waited for the bus as everyone else.

I was a bit lost because I didn't see neither Chifuyu nor Baji. Where were they? The bus is supposed to come at any given moment. "Y/N!!!"

All of the sudden I heard a familiar voice. Finally I saw Chifuyu and Baji. They were both running towards me. The timing was perfect because right after we found each other, our bus came and we all went inside.

Unfortunately the ride was over nine hours. I spent my whole time with Chifuyu and Baji. We did all sort of different things together such as playing games, eating, talking about various topics.

They told me about the gang they were in which was the Tokyo Manji Gang aka Toman. I gladly listened to their stories. Just hearing them talk about something they like, made me smile. Especially when Chifuyu talked.

The ride seemed endless to me which was why I eventually got tired and fell asleep unintentionally. Chfuyu woke me up which was really embarrassing. Shit! And I slept on his shoulder... I'm an idiot.

"You can go to your room for today... it's late", the teacher said and I went up. We'd discussed room assignments with the whole class beforehand which was quite an awkward affair in itself as none of the girls wanted to be with me and the teacher had to assign me.

The girls I now shared a room with made it clear to me how unenthusiastic they were about my presence. It hurt somewhere but I wasn't used to anything else.

However, things looked different now, because I finally had what I had longed for all my life: friends. But... I feel much different for Chifuyu than Baji. I shouldn't really feel these feelings for a friend.

My thoughs almost always revolve around Chifuyu. I put my hand on my heart and felt my racing heartbeat. I really fell in love with him...

Matsuno Chifuyu.

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝