.-- .... .. -.-. ....

════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════

════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════

CHIFUYU'S POV

The weekend went by faster than I prefered even though one the other side I get to see Aomine-san again. Wow... that's the first time I like a monday. Originally I wanted to drive to school with my motor bike but decided against it last minute.

Now I'm inside the train that takes me to school. It's the same train that Aomine-san took the other day. I hope I see her here. I blush a little bit at the thought of her. Oh no no no no no no! I quickly shake my head and sit down.

Last night I packed a volume of another shoujo which I hope she likes too. 'Kaoru hana wa rin to saku', is the name of it. When I arrive at school and go to my classroom, I see Baji and greet him. Together we go inside and sit down.

After some minutes when the teacher didn't come to class, the class president goes down asking the principle where our teacher was. Son of a bitch! Just go... you don't need to ask about him.

"Our teacher got sick so now the first and second period is cancelled." Tch... I'm waking up early and get here just so the teacher does not come?! BUT...

"Aomine-san", I call her as I see that she is going towards my desk. Excited, I want to pull out my precious manga but didn't when I saw the look in her eyes. "Hey Aomine-san... what's the deal?" "Can we talk? Just the two of us..."

I carefully nod and follow her to the roof top where we sit down. "Thank you two for inviting me yesterday and thank you for being my friends. I thank you very much for that. And well... I-I wanted to talk about something important to me personally i-if you don't mind and also have time." "Go ahead... I'm listening."

"S-Since we're f-friends... And friends trust each other... I wanted to, well... I w-want to start trusting you m-more... But only if you really don't have a problem─" "I'll listen to you... No matter what it is about. I promise."

She nods, taking a deep breath before continuing to talk.

"I really envy you from the bottom of my heart, Matsuno-san... You have everything I've ever wanted: a happy life and friends you can rely on. I never had anything so beautiful.

My parents taught me from a very young age to always behave, not to be a burden to others, and how useless I was... w-which is also the reason why I do not manage to talk to people. I've always been bullied which made it worse. And m-my father...", her body start to tremble while her eyes glaze over as if she would start crying at any second.

"Aomine-san, you don't need to─" "Dad beats me for every little thing while mom watches the whole thing... The black eye from last month, Matsuno-san... my own father was responsible for that.

It was my punishment because he saw me with you and despite his threats, I wanted to keep talking to you... because that was the first time in my life that someone showed me genuine kindness.

On Friday, after you two drove me home, I got into another fight with my dad, even though I didn't break any of his rules. Mom was watching as usual. Matsuno-san... I can't... I can't take it anymore... I'm constantly being verbally beaten up by my own father, beaten up or my entire environment doesn't care about me. I am...

All alone in this world. What have I done in my life to be so detested by everyone? Tell me, Matsuno-san... Is it good that I was born? Was it all right for me to be born? Am I not a waste, a burden to be disposed of?"

"Aomine-san..." I had no idea. Instinctively I take her in my arms and squeeze tightly. "M-Matsuno-san..." "I had no idea... how much you're suffering, Aomine-san. Thank you for trusting me... I-If you need a shoulder to lean on you know I'm there for ya. Let them tears out. It pains me deeply to see you being this vulnerable."

Her lips quiver as she leans her head on my shoulder and hugs me tightly. At first I was hesitant but I still pat her head. "I'll always be there for you, Aomine-san..."

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝