xii . married

The bus ride to the new venue was almost too long, and Tiana couldn't bare sitting next to Luke for one more second. She didn't know what it was, but she was becoming especially annoyed by him today. Maybe it was the fire.

"Tia? Are you even listening to me?" Luke asked.

"Barely," Tiana said, "You've told me this same story, like, a thousand times."

"That's so rude!"

"Excuse me for getting bored of repetitiveness."

"You think you're not repetitive? You've told the story about you and Lexi falling out, like, a thousand times!"

"Because you've asked a thousand times! Every time she walks past us, she glares, and you're all like 'Why aren't you guys friends anymore?' so I tell you why! Maybe I wouldn't be so repetitive if you'd just listen."

"I do listen! You're the one that doesn't listen to me."

"Oh really? Try me."

"What's my shoe size?"

"What has that ever come up in conversation?"

"See! I know your shoe size."

"Go on."

"Four."

"Six."

"Damn, Tia. You got some big ass feet."

"And you got a big ass mouth," Tia mumbled.

"What?"

"Nothing!"

Alex laughed and Manny laughed. They were acting just like a married couple.

They finally made it to the venue, which was indoors. It was thankfully pretty, and everyone got sat down pretty quickly.

"Do you wanna do something fun after this?" Luke asked.

"No.I promised my friend Tom I'd call him," Tiana said.

"You've been hanging out with me less since you met him. Is he the new man in your life?"

"How many times do I have to tell you this? He's just a friend! You're such a psycho about him, I swear."

"You're the one who's practically obsessed with him."

"Sure, because being someone's close friend makes me obsessed."

Eventually, the wedding started again, with Lily walking down the isle first. Everyone waited a while for the two grooms to walk down the isle, but they didn't get their chance.

Another wedding party burst in, with Pepper trying to calm them down and convince them to give them some time.

"We need these people out of here!" The groom said.

"I can see you wanna run again, don't you?" Pepper said to the bride, "Follow your heart. On your mark, get set, live, baby! You don't need that!"

"Seriously? Another wedding ruined?" Tiana whispered.

"Marriage is stressful," Luke said. Manny and Alex snickered beside him, earning confused looks from Luke and Tiana.

"Slight change, everyone!" Pepper said, "Don't worry! There's always a plan C!"

'Plan C' was Mitch and Cam's house. A very tight fit, and definitely no wedding venue, but what more could they do if they wanted to get married that day?

Tiana was feeling too cramped in the house, so decided to step outside, where Luke and Manny stood next to Mitch and Cam's care. They'd painted 'Just Married' on the back window.