TLOK book information

───  AUTHORS NOTE ───

I'm excited to announce that the teaser introduction for the third book in this series titled "whispering heart" is officially published!

though this will be a continuation of the Chosen One series it can be read as a stand-alone, so when you see this you will be able to see what the new book is about without spoilers. the first official chapter will be published once I complete this book.

I will be doing two TLOK books. the first will be seasons 1-2 and then second will be 3-4.

"whispering heart" will feature Keera's children Kenja and Katsuo, and you will get some insight as to how Yanmei and Keera contribute to the development of Republic City. Yanmei will not be present in this new book for the sake of the plot, but she and Sokka's relationship will be mentioned throughout.

Kenja will be her successor as Xuan Yige and throughout these final two books will be the protector the Avatar has been needing while doing her best to protect and understand her grandmothers spirit. she and Korra will be friends from the start of the book.

I've been planning this book since I began "feel something" so i'm happy that we've finally reached the point in this book where I can finally show what's to come!

-ALEX