6

dedicated to @18rajaz for being an active supporter to this series

dedicated to @18rajaz for being an active supporter to this series. thank you for loving to read this just as much as I love writing it.

chapter six

Shan enters his house with a grin on his face. she loved him. she loved him. a nobody non-bender from the most boring town in the Earth Kingdom. and the second most powerful being in the world loved him.

Shan's father, Folami, walks into the room and noticed his sons grin, "ah, the look of young love... too bad this love story has to come to an end"

Shan snaps out of his trance, "what do you mean? how did you-"

"you're face says 'she loves me back and we had a long night full of showing it'" Folami replies monotonously.

"I-"

"-thank you for your help, son. but since your job is finally done, we can go through with the plan"

shit. Shan was so focused on Manami he forgot about the plan with his father. there was no way he could go through with it after this.

Shan scratches the back of his neck out of habit, "do you really still want to do this? i mean, it's been three years since she came here and I haven't seen anything evil about her"

Folami glares at his son, "that's what she wants you to believe, but i've done my research. the spirit of Xuan Yige is in her. Yanmei is the key to our victory"

"her name is Manami, father. and she is good"

Folami scoffs, "she's gotten to your head, son. there will be no good left in her after today"

Shan follows his father as he walks out the door, "what do you mean? father, what are you going to do?"

Folami paused in his tracks, a large grin forming on his face, "i'm going to finish what Lord Ozai started"

++++++++++++

Manami told Daria everything about the night before. and by everything, she told her everything.

"so should i start bringing Hira's baby things down?" Daria smirks.

Manami gasps with a blush and smacks her arm, "Daria! it's not like that. we were careful"

Daria rolls her eyes, "whatever you say, i just want to make sure you're prepared. now let's go eat. Raider made crab puffs!" she smiles giddily at the end.

Manami perks up at the mention of her favorite snack and the two go into the kitchen where Raider and Hira were fixing the table for the family to eat. Manami couldn't wait to start a family of her own, she wanted what Raider and Daria had. they were in their 30's but acted as if they were teens in love. she was glad that Daria and Hira found her that day on the beach, if they didn't she didn't know what couldn't happened to her, and she never wanted to actually think about the terrible possibilities.