another authors note

once again I'm sorry for this not being the newest chapter, but I am working on that. it's a big chapter, and I just want to make sure it's written in a good way. it's also another turning point chapter and one more step closer to the reunion all of you are eager for.

BUT before I post it... I also have some other stories I've been working on that I want to post. and because the opinion of you as my readers matters to me, I want you all to comment on which book you would want to read the most.

I have three options: one that's in The Vampire Diaries universe and two others that are in the  Teen Wolf universe

1) Aleksandra - The Vampire Diaries seasons 3-5
the oc is named Aleksandra Mikaelson, the youngest sister to the Mikaelson family. she is a siphoner witch/vampire aka a heretic. while her siblings turned into the first vampires, she was put under a sleeping spell by her coven. her story follows her journey back to Mystic Falls to reunite with her epic love and bring her family back once and for all. but her struggles with her ripper side and connection to black magic- along with her complicated relationship with a certain werewolf- cause some issues along the way.

2) Falling Water - Teen Wolf (Liam Dunbar) season 6b
this oc is named Stella Gules. her mother is the daughter of an alpha and her father his a supernatual hunter. she's also a pyromancer witch. no one in Beacon Hills knows she's supernatual, and she believes that no on there is either. but when news springs up about her boyfriend of 4 years' death, all secrets are spilled. including the fact that her best friend is her anchor.

3) Sciamachy - Teen Wolf season 3b-4
Aviana Martin showed signs of being a banshee at a young age. out of her mothers fear, she is sent to Eichen House and separated from her twin, Lydia. flash forward a couple years, she gets informed about the Nogitsune coming to Eichen. with the help of her mysterious supernatual, she gets Stiles Stilinski to let out the Nogitsune inside of him, and the two escape Eichen. an empty banshee and a possesed human... how much trouble could really happen?

if you have watched either of these shows, please comment which book you would like to see!! I'll post the introduction to the winning book the same day I post the next chapter of this one!

thank you for all the love on the Chosen One series and for nearly 10k reads on this book and nearly 100k on the first! it means the world to me <3

- Alex