• 10 •

A/N: I wanna say that im sorry if Fischl seems OOC— I struggle writing down her unique dialect and how she would just act in general :,)

but hey none of this is even canon (besides the parts that are ;-;) so its fine
_____________________________________
From not too far away, the knights who had been looking for the missing adventurers heard the cry of a frostarm lawlachurl.

"Was that a frostarm lawlachurl?", Amber asks looking behind her. Everyone else turns their attention in Amber's direction. "Sure sounds like it", Kaeya walks over back to Amber. "Maybe someone had a commission to take it down?", Jean came over as well, along with Eula.

"Help! Hello! Is anyone out there?!"

The four of them turned to the side to see a silhouette of what seems to be a young boy and...a bird? No doubt that this was Bennett with Oz on his shoulder.

"Bennett! Is that you?", Jean called out to him. The silhouette got closer and closer, to reveal said boy with Oz. "Jean? Oh thank the Archons we found them, Oz!", the boy shivered slightly. Eula went over and wrapped an extra thick blanket over the boy.

"Poor thing, you're freezing", she said as she guided him to everyone else. "Bennett! Thank goodness you're alright! We just heard a frostarm lawlachurl in that direction", Amber pointed in the direction of the cave. Bennett's face seemed to pale after her statement. "Hm? Is something the matter?", the Cavalry Captain asked.

"M-My friends are in that cave nearby!", Bennett panicked. "The fire we built went out, and one of us is weakened due to the cold", Oz informed. "Well then, let's hurry", Jean states as everyone picks up the pace.
.
.
.
Not too long after they come upon the location Bennett gave them. "The cave! It's snowed in!", Amber rushed over. Bennett also came over in a hurry, "Fischl! Can you hear me? How's Daphne holding up?"

Jean, Eula and Amber worriedly glanced at Kaeya. He seemed to stiffen for a moment before relaxing slightly.

"Shall that be the voice of Bennett I hear? One's friend is rather sleeping, however she's freezing cold", worry was laced into Fischl's voice, even through her unique dialect you can tell she was worried.

"Bennett, Amber. Do you think you can melt the snow?", Jean asked as she was quickly thinking of a plan. "That wouldn't work, Dragonspine's snow is very difficult to melt. It would take a few days to even get a sliver done", Kaeya crossed his arms. Eula sighed, "Kaeya's right. Our only safe option would be to dig"

Luckily, the knights always brought shovels to Dragonspine in case of an incident such as this. With all the manpower, with some help from Jean's Anemo vision, the snow wall seemed to be getting thinner and thinner.

Bennett and Kaeya could hear coughing from the other side of their part of the wall. "That must be Fischl coughing, she could very well be getting suck as well", Oz said from under Bennett's coat. "We will just have to pick up then pace then. Fischl? If you can hear me try coming to us and dig from your side. I understand it's cold but please try.", Kaeya told the girl.

On the other side of the wall, Fischl scoots closer so she can help make an escape. Daphne stirred awake from all the noise and sat up, well more like she struggled to sit up. "Fischl? What's going on?", she asked her new friend.

"Thy knights are here to attain us for rescue, thy prinzesin is but lending a hand", Fischl says as she continues to dig. Daphne scoots over and also pitches in, despite the fact how cold she is.

As the people on both sides continue to dig, Bennett suddenly tumbles in through a hole. "Ah— oof!", his yells caused to knights to look over at the poor boy who face planted into the snow. He sits up and spits out a mouthful of snow. "Bleh!— I think I made a hole for them to escape.