° 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝 °

~16 years later~

-M/N & 2 POV-

"maa hurry up were gonna be late!" I said waiting for Rin-nii to hurry the hell up.

[A lot has happened these last sixteen years. Sae had left four years ago to Spain. I still remember the happy face he had and how me and Rin both saw him off with smiles. At times like this I-

"really miss nii-chan" I said softly before widening my eyes at the realization I had said it out loud.

"Haha me too." Rin had replied behind me carrying two bags with him.

"Anyways are you ready for our game today?" He asked putting on his shoes.

"Yeah I'm really excited! I hope the team will be a challenge." I replied hastily putting on my shoes and grabbing my bag before exiting the door Rin following suit.

"Same let's go or we'll be late." He said locking the door as we both went towards our destination.

[We had just arrived at the field and hurriedly put on our gear. We had met up with our coach to review our positions and strategy before eventually starting the game.]

~ We were finally near the end of the game with one remaining goal needed ~

"Rin!! You cant only play with M/N!!" Our coach yelled out as he had just passed to me. The entire game we were only making one-two passes with the exception of passing to a teammate every now and then but only when deemed necessary.

"Here nii-san" I said passing it back before running to the perfect spot behind the enemy's view. 

[Right about now he should be narrating about becoming like Sae-nii or something along those lines. Reading Rin-nii is like beating a level 10 boss while being level 80 it doesn't help that were twins so naturally were an open book to each other. Besides being attached at the hip we have twinlepathy and can sense where the other is or accurately guess what the other is doing when separated. I know that last one sounded creepy but it comes in handy when we get lost or are separated for long periods of time.]

"Rin here!" "I'm free!!" Shouts of the enemy and our teammates merged together as Rin-nii was running down the line straight towards the goal.

[No not there] Rin thought as he started looking for his his brother as he had tapped the ball to avoid the enemy's that had encased him. [Playing with someone who isn't nii-chan or m/n feels more cramped then expected. It's restricting.] He thought.

"I know you can see it Rin! Pass the ball!!" Their coach yelled.

"Rin c'mon man!!" "Give me the ball!!" Their teammates yelled desperately failing to notice the dark presence up ahead of them idly waiting unmarked. Rin eventually complied and passed.

[What is it that I lack? To get closer to nii-chan I'll control the restrictiveness!!] He thought

"Nice one-two!! Finish it for us!!" Their teammates said passing it back to Rin.

[And then I'll take this team-] He thought as he made a fake shot toe bounce sending it towards the dark presence.

"Rin what are you do-" His coach was cut off as the person had successfully performed a clipper.