𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐗 𝐨𝐨𝐨~ 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐲

It's been three days since the day we came to Blue Lock. Eggo made us start a training session for who knows how long. It's pretty easy to do since me and Rin train together all the time. After Kira had left everyone started to compliment me on how I had done the splits some even asked if I was ok. Some admired me like baldy while others would consistently bug me like Bachira.

Me, Baldy, Isagi and Raichu were doing the running test currently. Baldy looked like he was gonna pass out any minute now. "Isagi! Igaguri!! You two are too weak! Haha!! You think you can become the world's strikers like that?! Just go home before you cry to losing to me you weaklings!!!" Raichu yelled as he was going 12.5 mph for 1:13:49. "Who are you calling weak?" I asked from beside him as all three turned towards me.

"What the hell!?" Raichu yelled as the three stared in shock. I was going 12.5 mph for 3:31:40 without sweating at all. It was about time I move on to the next test anyways. "Got a problem?" I asked stoically as he just growled and turned away running faster. One thing that's a must is to have high stamina if you want to play alot on the field. The next test was a jumping test that me, Kuon and Isagi would partake in.

"Alright on the count of three we all jump at the same time ok?" Kuon said as we nodded. One, Two we all jumped as I glanced at the other two. Kuon jumped pretty high while Isagi..not so much. I had jumped 64 cm while Kuon got 26.8 and Isagi 24 cm. They both stared at me in shock before Kuon complimented me before asking Isagi if he was feeling ok which he responded with a shaky yes. It was finally time to eat thank god. I was just starting to get hungry so perfect timing. I had walked out first and Bachira had decided to follow after me.

"Wow that looks so good!" Bachira exclaimed practically drooling at the sight of my food. I had heard Igaguri talking to Isagi as I looked over at Gagamaru who was eating...without chopsticks! "How crude" I muttered looking away as Bachira had started to eat. I felt someone try to sneak up on me but I moved my plate to the side as the thief's hand smacked the table instead. "Aw i thought I could get some-" The thief Naruhaya had spoken before changing targets and went after Frankie instead. I sighed as I continued eating while Bachira talked my ear off.

We were supposed to be sleeping right now but I just couldn't right now. I had decided to practice a bit by myself so I got up and walked out the room. I got dressed and started to do some drills me and Rin would do after games. I had placed the ball in the middle of the field as I took a couple steps back before running full speed and kicked it. It made a crescent curve before landing in the middle of the goal.

"Wow that was awesome!!" A voice yelled out as I could tell it was Bachira without even looking. 'Wanna practice with us?" He asked me as I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion at the "us". I turned around to see Isagi standing beside him as he gave a little shy wave.

"Only if you can keep up." I said as they both nodded enthusiastically. Bachira and Isagi had began a conversation so I muted them until I heard Bachira say something about a monster. "M/N's monster is locked away but it's slowly breaking free." Bachira said as both him and Isagi turned to look at me who was currently bouncing the ball on my knees. Isagi held a disturbed face at Bachira's last words.

"Hm?" I turned to them questioningly as they turned away. "Alright how about you two vs me?" I asked starting to get bored with their talking. "Ok" They agreed. I had started with the ball while they both marked me ready for me to start. I had begun to run with it while Isagi tried to steal it but I nutmegged him then Bachira came in trying but I powered through him and ran before scoring a goal leaving them in the dust. It went on like that with them trying to outsmart me but I kept winning obviously.