Big Brother

Itoshi

The last name I was given at birth meaning thread master and the name that will be known as belonging to the best striker. I grew up with loving parents, an older brother and a twin brother. I love my family very much...well that was before the incident occurred. The very first time I ever even touched a football was during one of my brother's matches. I remember playing with my toys with my twin when I saw Sae defending against two players. He ended up kicking the ball pretty high up that neither his teammates nor the enemy team could reach it as it descended near the goal. I don't know how but I ended up on the field and received the pass before shooting it into the goal. 

My brother's teammates were shocked and began to yell at me while my brother approached. I apologized thinking he'd be mad at my sudden appearance but I was wrong. He said I was incredible and that he wanted to play football with me. Not long after M/N joined us too with apparent skill in the sport. The three of us joined the same team and played together always bringing home wins. After games we would go get ice cream and whenever me or M/N won Sae would get salty and say "what a waste of luck" then we would get rid of the evidence. 

Then the day came when Sae told us he'd be leaving to Spain the day after to play for their youth team. Then three of us made a promise to become the best in the World. The next day we saw him off at the airport with smiles and wishing him good luck. Eventually that dreaded day came when we decided to stay to keep practicing and I asked M/N to go get us some drinks. Thinking about it always makes me fume in anger but deep down I just want to know why? What happened to make Sae like that? Why did he say what he said? Why couldn't I do anything about it! 

When me and M/N were still in kids we had a Parents Essay Day in school where our teacher asked us what we wanted to become when we were older. We both answered with "My dream for the future is to be a football player like my brother" since we were obsessed with winning the World Cup with Sae. I never understood how M/N even managed to score against Sae when I couldn't but then again M/N's always been better then me at everything. Yet no matter how much I try I could never hate him not even Sae because all I want is his approval how utterly pathetic of me.

I went off the deep end after that night practically no literally wallowing in depression. All I did was throw a pity party for myself while my twin tried to help me snap out of it. I avoided him and locked myself in my room, I could hear my mother's concern and how she'd ask M/N to check up on me. Eventually I gained enough strength to turn on the TV but of course it was showing my brother and his game in Real Madrid so I turned it off. I was done with football and the fond memories would't stop surfacing till I flew into a pit of rage knocking over trophies.

I guess M/N heard the noise as he came banging on my door yelling till I heard he was gonna to break down my door? I walked over to my door unlocking it as I opened it and M/N came yelling before falling on his face. I asked what he was doing annoyed at him but pleased to see him even if it was my fault I haven't been. He told me he's been trying to come in for the last 20 minutes or so and said I was having a villain arc which ticked me off. I told him off for it and he called me deaf.

He asked me if I was still upset which the answer was obvious but he managed to put a smile on my face once more. That day we received our letter of recruitment to join Blue Lock and the rest is history. Now here I am waiting for Ego to finish his speech about this second selection. After what seemed like hours the man finally shut up but I heard a familiar voice yell out Nii-san and felt someone jump on my back. I was surprised put fixed my arms to hold M/N.