Ninja

We woke up bright and early ready for today's game against Otoya. We were putting on our uniform when Hiori decided to speak up about what he wanted to say yesterday. "Guys while were focused on someone else he'll steal the goals from the shadows since he's known as the shadow striker. By the way he actually is descended from ninja. So two of us should focus on his teammates while the other on him." He said causing me to aw a bit. "Alright we'll destroy them and recruit him to our team." I said not bothered at all as they nodded. We knew who'd be doing what without having to say it.

We walked down the hall towards the three-man teams room as we waited for Otoya's team to show up. Soon after they walked in as we both walked to the other end of the door and pressed our finger to the scanner. A screen popped up showing our icons.

 A screen popped up showing our icons

We walked onto the field. "This match will be held on a special 40 by 30 meter mini field! The goals are also smaller than normal. Both goalkeepers will be identically skilled Blue Lock Men. The winning team will steal one player from the opposing team and advance to the next stage! The losing team will lose a member and go back a stage. It's a three-on-three battle for five points. The second selection third stage rivalry battle!!" VAR said as we got ready.

So this is what it was like for Isagi and Rin then huh? Me, Kurona and Hiori were team red while Otoya's was white. They were starting with the ball as the whistle went off signaling the kick off. His team members were quick to pass to each other as they made their way over. I smirked when I realized what Hiori had told us was coming true as I watched Otoya move behind them. I was the center forward, Kurona right side back and Hiori left side back. I kept a close eye on Otoya as they came closer and closer till I has having a 1v1 against his teammate. He tried to dribble past me but it was too late as I was already behind him with Hiori and Kurona following close behind. I had performed one of my polished weapons called Vanishing Drive where I duck down below their vision and rush past them almost looking like I teleported.  

It caught them off guard as they had to change direction to go after us. I could see Otoya fast approaching but I wasn't worried. The moment he got close I made a pass to Kurona before speeding down the field. Kurona passed to Hiori who used his perfect ball control and vision to access the field before making a long shot. I enjoyed seeing their surprised face when they realized the ball would fall exactly where I positioned myself to be. I trapped the ball as I continued closer to the goal making it to the penalty area. As I readied to make a shot Otoya tried to use his stealth walk to take the ball and catch me by surprise but my team did our homework thanks to Hiori.

I stretched my hand out to block Otoya as I swung my left foot back and shot with a vertical spin. The goalie couldn't see where it would go as it landed right into the goal. The whistle went off signaling the first goal. I walked back to my team as the complimented me while I nodded. I watched Otoya walk back to his position where his teammates were as I smirked at him. It seemed to cause him to smirk too in amusement before licking his lips. The whistle blew as we gained possession of ball thanks to my goal. I started with it as we ran over to the goal. I made a one-two pass with Kurona to get around the first defender before switching with Hiori to get them off me. I approached Otoya who was guarding me closely.