❀ 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 ❀

I followed the arrows down a dark hallway stopping at a door that had the words 1st Stage written on them. I stopped in front of the door as it opened automatically.  I walked onto the green field as the door closed immediately. I had looked all around me just to see I was in a square room lined with panels. One of the panels opened up and revealed a canon that shot out a soccer ball. I trapped it before it could hit the ground as a hologram called Blue Lock Man appeared and behind it a goal net was projected.

A projection on the ground started to appear as well and it was getting smaller bit by bit. I suppose I had to score a goal so when it was a medium size I decided to swing my leg back and hit it against the ball causing it to float in the air before slowly falling down. The BLM had surprisingly moved to hit it out but the ball had descended gracefully in the top of the goal. I was very surprised that it had moved at such speed and attempted to hit the ball. It didn't have a high schooler's movements so it had to have been based off of a national player at most. (float serve for reference)

 (float serve for reference)

"Ah I see." I said out loud. So I just need to defeat BLM and score 99 goals in 90 minutes then. This is a test of my ego and I'm going to have to use my weapon: 𝙀𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙧. A ball was shot out again as I turned to my left to receive it the goal and hologram moving too. I immediately ran to where the ball would fall and like I predicted it fell right where I was standing I wasted not time in swinging back my leg and shooting scoring another goal. The moment I scored 30 goals a new screen appeared.

 The moment I scored 30 goals a new screen appeared

More holograms...great just after that thought a ball shot out as I instantly moved towards where it would fall. The moment the ball made contact with my foot I made my move as I ran a bit closer to the goal and a hologram came in front of me...perfect. I swung my foot back and made a blind shot making it past the BLM before he could even react. I could feel a pair of eyes on me after that goal so I turned around and smirked doing the peace sign. I quickly regained my composure as it restarted again. I had about 60 more minutes left I was making good progress since I never missed. After scoring 20 more goals a new screen appeared in front of me again.